Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Heartgard Overdose?

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Heartgard Overdose?

Advertisements
    I just realized that I accidentally gave my dog his Heartgard instead of the Nexguard on the 4th of this month. He usually gets Heartgard on the 15th of each month. It's been 4 days since I gave it to him and he seems fine, but it seems that two doses in less than a month might be a problem. Has anyone ever done this before? Vino, if you are around, what do you think? Can I give him his nexguard since that was what he was supposed to get? I'd ask the vet, but they are already closed for the day.

I Eelizah
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    There should be a number on the box. Call it, tell them your dog's weight and age.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I don't see any number on the box. The internet says it shouldn't be a big deal, but I'd still like to talk to them or the vet. Thanks for the suggestion!

I Eelizah