Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Things my dog has eaten....

1. Your friendly neighborhood gun totin' mama!
    Your friendly neighborhood gun totin' mama!

Grumpy Things my dog has eaten....

Advertisements
    So today I went home for lunch. Was expecting to sit down, have some soup, play with my dog some...

But no. Why?

Because my dog destroyed my heating pad.

I keep the pad on the back of the couch because I have back issues. She has NEVER destroyed electronics before. Im beyond pissed!! So now, I have to leave work early and take her to the vet to get an x-ray.

I love my dog, I really do. But right now? Not so much.

In the past she has destroyed:
    2 Kong crate pads
    The plastic bottom of the crate
    4 leashes
    various random food and drink containers
    3 rugs
    DH's OCP knee pads
    a dog treat jar

What has your pet destroyed??
    Women are not the weak, frail little flowers that they are advertised. There has never been anything invented yet, including war, that a man would enter into, that a woman wouldn't, too. --Will Rogers

Sometimes damaged goods are more valuable because of their unique qualities.

FOLLOW OPSEC PLEASE!!!!!
  2. Senior Member
    What has my pet destroyed?? My genuine leather sofa (and the sofa before that), charging cables, a metal watch, my mattress pad, and more that I can't think of right now. I have two dogs (both almost 7) and only one dog does all the destroying. She has gotten a lot better though. She sticks to destroying her toys.

3. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

My wedding ring, couple of phone chargers, one of my scentsy cords. My coffee table was becoming a victim due to back molars coming in.

Thankfully neither of my dogs chew on anything of ours that much anymore now that I keep knuckles, hooves, and the like in the house at all times.

So sorry your dog got a hold of your heating pad! I hope the vet visit goes okay!

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

The worst has been two different friends' expensive sunglasses...which of course I replaced. Now I give a disclaimer to anyone who enters my home, to watch their shit if they don't want it chewed, or at least put it on a higher surface lol. She also chewed my laptop charger once, she learned her lesson fast tho after she electrocuted herself. Also, this may be TMI, but I've lost a lot of adorable underwear to that girl!
  5. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    My cats just obsessively shred plastic grocery bags.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  6. Meet me underneath the Oklahoma sky
    Meet me underneath the Oklahoma sky
    The worst thing my dog ever destroyed was the baseboard in our apartment. While I was in the shower. With her in the room with me. She had 3 toys around her and yet still she chose the baseboard as her object of chewing.
  7. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    My cats just obsessively shred plastic grocery bags.
    My cat is scared to DEATH of plastic grocery bags. He will trip over his own legs to gtfo of a room if I have a grocery bag in there.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  8. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Ugh our dog is still only 10 months old and I swear he's like a walking garbage disposal. He's shredded our comforter, multiple dog toys (some of which were the MIL's dogs toys butttt they were left out, fair game), he's gnawed on my favorite tennis shoes, shredded one of DD flip flops, countless stuffed animals that I keep telling DD she needs to get out of the damn living room, chewed on the DOOR FRAME of our bedroom door and chewed a hole in the dry wall right next to said door... Ugh I could keep going. He's such a terror but I can't be mad at him for like 90% of the shit he's chewed because we left it out/within reach and he got a hold of it. Same with my MIL/BIL room, I keep telling them ALL THE TIME to close their door all the way because the door closes itself and he will push it open then it will close behind him and he gets stuck because he can't push it back open. He tore up the carpet in there one time because he got stuck in there.

OH as far as what he's eaten though, he's so big that he can reach up on the countertops and we're working with him to stop that but he has some slip ups sometimes... Like the other day when he got 3 brownies and I freaked the eff out thinking he was going to die because of the chocolate... He was fine but I wanted to kick his furry little butt

9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

Oh god Oden has destroyed and eaten so much.

Two leather couches
    Crown molding off of the windows
    The corners of our island
    The linoleum off of our kitchen floor
    A bunch of my high heels
    Two couch cushions

I hated the puppy stage
  10. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Really the only thing my dogs have ever destroyed are their beds in their crates...I've tried several times to get them crate pads or fluffy beds and they just rip them to pieces so now they have the pet safe fleece blankets

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast