Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: My poor boy!

1. Senior Member

My poor boy!

Advertisements
    Since weve had Simon hes had terrible ear infections on and off. He will be good for about 2 weeks than all of a sudden it starts again. Its really mostly his left one, its hot,red and smelly. I feel sooo bad! Hes just been blahh for the passed two days and has that "not feeling well" look in his eyes!

We have T8 Keto flush and Mometamax drops for him they dont always seem to work . Anyone have any other suggestions?
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  2. Senior Member
    Idk what you can do for him now, but for future reference make sure you wipe his ears out whenever he gets wet. Also give him the antibiotics until they're gone. If you stop them early there is a chance that the infection isn't completely cured and it will come back.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z32chick View Post
    Idk what you can do for him now, but for future reference make sure you wipe his ears out whenever he gets wet. Also give him the antibiotics until they're gone. If you stop them early there is a chance that the infection isn't completely cured and it will come back.
    Thank you! Yepp we always do! His ears are so long () they get wet when he drinks his water. He had another antibiotic and he finished it but the infection came back like 2 weeks later.
  4. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

Poor baby I always had back to back ear infections as a child and ended up with tubes. Has the pediatrician mentioned them at all?
  5. Senior Member
    Poor puppy

6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Poor baby I always had back to back ear infections as a child and ended up with tubes. Has the pediatrician mentioned them at all?
    Awwww , hes a dog not sure if they do tubes

Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    Poor puppy
    I knoww i feel soo bad! , hes still gets all excited for his walks but hes just blah .

Eta: sry I went a little overboard on the emojis!
    Last edited by irish85; 08-25-2015 at 10:19 PM.