Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Your furbabies right now! 8/18

  1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Anthiea's Avatar
    Anthiea is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,774
    #1

    Your furbabies right now! 8/18

    Advertisements
    I have the case of the Tuesdays so lemmie see your fur kids~



    Tonks was being unusually cooperative .

    ~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  2. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #2
    Awww, fur babiessss!

    Mook is currently hiding under my bed (he heard me talking about taking him to the vet earlier ) but Lola is snuggling me! Sorry for the giant pic, I suck at uploading stuff.

  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Anthiea's Avatar
    Anthiea is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,774
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    Awww, fur babiessss!

    Mook is currently hiding under my bed (he heard me talking about taking him to the vet earlier ) but Lola is snuggling me! Sorry for the giant pic, I suck at uploading stuff.
    I just saw this on your FB . So cuttttteeeee

    But boo why vet?

    ~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  4. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaClaire View Post
    I just saw this on your FB . So cuttttteeeee

    But boo why vet?
    She's ooooo snuggly lately. I can't get enough!

    Poor Monkey has been congested and wheezy for a little while now. Almost like he's got a huge hairball but he can never cough it up, he'll have these weird sneezing fits. Lola isn't sick from it so idk what it is and he needs to be looked at.
  5. Senior Member
    irish85's Avatar
    irish85 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,732
    #5
    Im not home right now but this is my Mr. Simon from this weekend, hes getting pampered today so I will add a picture tonight.



    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Anthiea's Avatar
    Anthiea is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,774
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    She's ooooo snuggly lately. I can't get enough!

    Poor Monkey has been congested and wheezy for a little while now. Almost like he's got a huge hairball but he can never cough it up, he'll have these weird sneezing fits. Lola isn't sick from it so idk what it is and he needs to be looked at.
    I love it when they are snuggly .

    Poor kitty. Hopefully it is something easily fixed!

    Quote Originally Posted by irish85 View Post
    Im not home right now but this is my Mr. Simon from this weekend, hes getting pampered today so I will add a picture tonight.
    Cute!! What kind of dog is he?

    ~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  7. Senior Member
    irish85's Avatar
    irish85 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,732
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaClaire View Post
    I have the case of the Tuesdays so lemmie see your fur kids~



    Tonks was being unusually cooperative .
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    Awww, fur babiessss!

    Mook is currently hiding under my bed (he heard me talking about taking him to the vet earlier ) but Lola is snuggling me! Sorry for the giant pic, I suck at uploading stuff.

    Adorable!!!!

    Awww hope your baby feels better soon!
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  8. Senior Member
    irish85's Avatar
    irish85 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,732
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaClaire View Post
    I love it when they are snuggly .

    Poor kitty. Hopefully it is something easily fixed!



    Cute!! What kind of dog is he?
    Awww thank you! We adopted him last year and they didnt know much about him because he came in as a stray but they believe a Goldendoodle. Hes absolutely precious! Idk howww he lasted in the shelter as long as he did!
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Anthiea's Avatar
    Anthiea is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,774
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by irish85 View Post
    Awww thank you! We adopted him last year and they didnt know much about him because he came in as a stray but they believe a Goldendoodle. Hes absolutely precious! Idk howww he lasted in the shelter as long as he did!
    He looks like a goldendoodle .

    ~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  10. Senior Member
    irish85's Avatar
    irish85 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,732
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaClaire View Post
    He looks like a goldendoodle .
    I think so too! , hes suchhh a sweet boy!!
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •