Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Devastated

1. Ambitiously Blonde
    Ambitiously Blonde

Devastated

Advertisements
    I have to put this somewhere and I can't put it on my facebook because I'm afraid the horrible person who did it, might be friends of friends and might get tipped off somehow.

DF and I were supposed to get a kitten when we move to our new house in July. The kitten was from a litter that a stray cat decided to give birth to in my cousin's garage 2 weeks ago. Anyway, we were going to keep one and place the rest in forever homes, or at least that was the plan.

Monday night we got home from little league and I couldn't find Tux (we named him that because he was black & white like a Tuxedo...but anyway) I couldn't find him nor his brothers/sisters and we couldn't hear them. We first thought that the mother cat had relocated them because she's had litters before and moved them around the neighborhood. She's like the 'community cat' in that neighborhood and all the neighbors feed her/shelter her at different times, etc.

My cousin and I were walking around the neighborhood searching for them, hoping to hear their little meows so we could bring them back to the garage. A car happened to drive by her backyard and we saw something laying on the ground. It was a baseball bat and beside it was the four kittens all bashed and beaten. Obviously, none of them survived. I'm so incredibly heartbroken. It's pretty evident that it was a juvenile that committed this horrendous and sadistic crime because of the evidence that was left behind and because nothing else was touched except the bat and the kittens.

It horrifies me to think a kid in the neighborhood could be THAT evil, but unfortunately I know it is possible. We've set up cameras because more than likely, the kid(s) will come back and when we figure out who is actually the suspect, we plan on pressing full charges. Without a suspect, we can't do much and I just feel so helpless.

Jacob and Ethan (my little cousins) are heartbroken and Jacob doesn't understand (as none of us do) how anyone could be so heartless to do such a thing. I just feel...lost and angry.

Thanks for listening and if you guys could, just shoot some prayers our way.

2. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    Oh my god
  3. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

That upsets me so much, I feel like I need to vomit.

Oh my stars. I can't even imagine... I'm so sorry. To have to see something like that... People are SICK.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  4. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    This is stuff that rattles me to the core. I don't understand. Pure evil. Just evil.
  5. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Oh my god I'm so sorry! I can't even imagine coming upon that in the street. I hope they catch whoever did it. What a horrible excuse for a human being.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  6. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Holy shit I really really hope the person who did this is found ASAP and charges are filed. That is just so insane to me that someone could be that cruel. Those poor baby kittens, I'm sorry hon

7. Ambitiously Blonde
    Ambitiously Blonde
    We are all absolutely rocked by this. I threw up several times Monday night and since then, I've only felt rage grow. I'm SO mad that a person could actually DO that. It's beyond inexcusable. I'm almost hoping it was an adult because there are harsher punishments with the law if it is. If it's a juvenile that did it, they'll likely only get 90 days in JDC and that just isn't enough IMO.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    That is so so sick . I'm sorry

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  9. Vex
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little-stitious.
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little-stitious.
    Blog Entries

I am so, so sorry. Tears of rage are streaming down my face right now. That type of evil shouldn't be allowed to exist in the world. I really hope whoever is "responsible" is found and justice is served.
  10. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Deffo contact the police. They take animal torture seriously because serial killers and abusers almost always start out abusing animals. Let the police know and be involved. Thats so disgusting to me, I want to throw up.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast