Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

View Poll Results: Do you let your pets sleep in your bed?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 71.88%
  • No

18 28.13%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you let your pets sleep in your bed?

1. Vex
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little-stitious.
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little-stitious.
    Blog Entries

Do you let your pets sleep in your bed?

Advertisements
    I just came across this Times article about pets in beds (specifically dogs, but cats and others are welcome for this thread, too!). http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/03/st...773522000&_r=0 So I was wondering who allows their pets in their bed and who doesn't. Why or why not?

For me, my DB and I love sharing the bed with my animals. That's how we spent a lot of our day today -- lounging in bed with all of the animals cuddled up with us. It was so nice, and I love that he accepts and loves them like his own. I'm also glad it's just not an issue in our relationship! Of course, they're not even in the room when we're getting frisky as a rule. But for general cuddling and sleeping, it's awesome to have everyone altogether.

How about the rest of you?
  2. Senior Member
    Yup they can sleep in my bed. The dog does, under the blanket cuddled up and the cat used to but sleeps on the couch now. Idk why really probably cause I love my dog more than anything else and I love to smother him with cuddles and he keeps me warm. They're family and I don't really see why I wouldn't let them.
  3. Senior Member
    I personally have no issue with having both dogs and the cat in bed. When DH was home, however, he only approved of our puppy sleeping in the bed and that is only because the puppy was still small. The big dog has her own bed in our room, and the cat has her own room (because she despises the dogs). I foresee the puppy receiving his own bed to sleep in bed once DH is home again, because he's growing like a weed!

But, after DH goes to work and the pups and I finish up our morning routine, I let them cuddle in bed with me.

4. Senior Member
    I harass my dog to get in bed with me. If he falls asleep on the floor, I will wake him up and bug him until he jumps up to cuddle with me.

The puppy gets to sleep in bed sometimes, but sometimes she's too annoying. She's so clingy and she insists on sharing my pillow with me, which was really cute when she was like 15 pounds but now she's around 50 and she's huge. Also, she kicks me in the head all night.
  5. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Hells yeah. Cezar and I have morning butt cuddles every day after DH leaves for work.

Butt cuddles as in he takes over DH's pillows and shoves his butt in my face. That's his typical cuddle position and I just accept it and use his ass as a pillow.

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I only wish Gizmo would cuddle with me haha. He's probably get too warm and over heat though.
  7. Senior Member
    Dogs no, cats yes
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what others say you cannot do!
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by #luci View Post
    I only wish Gizmo would cuddle with me haha. He's probably get too warm and over heat though.
    I don't really care how hot my dog gets. He's gonna be the little spoon whether he likes it or not.
  9. Senior Member

Yep! I'm usually the little spoon for 9lb Bento
  10. Regular Member
    I allow the cat in my bed but not the dog When my DB would stay over on the weekends, I would shut them both out of the room
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast