Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Dental

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Dental

Advertisements
    Hey, Question for you guys.

Mopar had his teeth cleaned today. When he got home, I waited like the vet recommended until about 4 to give him some food and water. He really didn't eat until after we left. He mostly just drank the water.

What should I be looking for? He is walking a little funny; but, nothing more then he looks sore. He is eating soft foods and I'm giving him in small doses.

I don't remember our other cat having too much on issues. Maybe I'm just being sensitive....I'm a little worried.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  2. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    We used to have a little Shih Tzu mix, and when she had her teeth cleaned she was just a bit loopy/out of it for the entire day. We'd take her in in the morning, get her back around lunch/early afternoon, and she would just sleep it off for the rest of the day. She stumbled around and couldn't really make it into her bed. It was kinda cute... it was like she was drunk - the vet said that was the medicine. The next morning her appetite was back and she was just fine.

I'm sure Mopar will be just a-okay! Can you call your vet to double check?
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    He was fine by morning. When we got home from praise team practice, he was very upset that we didn't let him out of his kennel fast enough.

He was able to eat 1/2 can of food last night and then a can this morning. He HATED getting his medication and I'm getting him ready to go back a follow up check up in about 10 min.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz