Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a favorite pet?

1. Senior Member

Do you have a favorite pet?

Advertisements
    Those of you with more than one, which one do you like best?
  2. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    I do but I don't tell them that

My Cooper is by far my fave pet Bella was my first and I love her but she's wild and crazy, Cooper is laid back and easy and seriously the sweetest dog on the face of the earth!

3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    I do but I don't tell them that

My Cooper is by far my fave pet Bella was my first and I love her but she's wild and crazy, Cooper is laid back and easy and seriously the sweetest dog on the face of the earth!
    I tell Finn he's my favorite several times a day

Maybe I'll love them more equally when Clementine grows up and is less of a nuisance but I think Finn will always be my favorite. I love Finn more than anybody in the entire world, but I love Clem just slightly less.
  4. Moderator

Yes, of course. Beaux is the love of my life.

The cats are my son's and Dixie the doxie is my daughter's. Beaux is mine, all mine, and is a huge Mama's boy. I love him most of all the animals because he is perfect.
  5. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Hmm, I don't know about favorite, but I definitely let my old pup get away with more than my young pup. It's not because I love him more, he's just not as smart as my younger dog.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    Yes, of course. Beaux is the love of my life.

The cats are my son's and Dixie the doxie is my daughter's. Beaux is mine, all mine, and is a huge Mama's boy. I love him most of all the animals because he is perfect.
    I wish Finn was more of a mamas boy tbh. He loves my husband just as much as he loves me and it pisses me off. Actually he loves everybody he ever meets, he jumped in the car with our friend a few weeks ago and was ready to leave and never see us again. He's not loyal at all. He drove him around the block and said he never even panicked or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by the_lepus View Post
    Hmm, I don't know about favorite, but I definitely let my old pup get away with more than my young pup. It's not because I love him more, he's just not as smart as my younger dog.
    LOL AWW Clementine is way smarter than Finn, I'll give her that. She even watches TV like a person.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

Maybe I'll love them more equally when Clementine grows up and is less of a nuisance but I think Finn will always be my favorite. I love Finn more than anybody in the entire world, but I love Clem just slightly less.
    This is how I am with Kilo and Arrow. Kilo is the effing light of my life and Arrow just shits everywhere right now. One day...
  8. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

Mine are 7 & 5 this year so they're both adults now but even from the time Cooper was a puppy he was the calm one Bella, at 7 years old, still acts like a puppy. I've told myself for years that she'll calm down when...but she's yet to calm down.

9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post
    This is how I am with Kilo and Arrow. Kilo is the effing light of my life and Arrow just shits everywhere right now. One day...
    Clementine is pretty much house broken, I mean I wouldn't leave her unsupervised and leave the house or anything but she hasn't had an accident in forever. She's just so goddamn annoying. They REFUSE to play outside for more than like three minutes, idk why because the weather is beautiful, but they get all riled up and just wanna run in circles around the table or jump over the couch. She knocks over like every drink I ever have, she's constantly underfoot and I'm gonna break my neck, and she can never just like chill out on the couch and be petted, she's gotta bite your hands and try to play. I keep telling myself that Finn was also super annoying as a puppy but Finn at least would go in his crate and calm down, if I put Clementine in her crate and remain in her line of vision she screeches like she's being killed.

She's smart and very sweet and has a great personality, I just like her best when she's sleeping for now
  10. Senior Member
    I don't have a favorite. It's like my kids. My uncle once told me something about my grandparents perspective on four kids which I laugh about (don't take it too seriously) "They loved us all, just not all at the same time."

So my viewpoint on the pets it the same. Certain days I love one more than the other, but neither enough that I can say I have a favorite
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what others say you cannot do!
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast