Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baby #2!

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Baby #2!

Advertisements
    We brought Arrow home (AND MY KILO BEHBEH) when we got back to Virginia yesterday around 4. We are having so much fun!
    At first Kilo didn't really care about Arrow but now they play nonstop. It's so cute! Arrow can walk right under Kilo with a good foot of space above his head. Kilo's doing really well with him. He's obviously waaaay bigger and has accidentally stepped on him a few times, but once the baby yelps Kilo backs up and calms himself down.

Arrow is also doing really well with the crate! He cries for at the absolute *most* two minutes before stopping, and then of course when he wakes up and is ready to go out. He mostly slept through the night and woke up twice but 4 hours apart so he really didn't keep us up! Both times I was able to run him outside to go potty, too. Should I wake him up more than that though? He's had a few accidents. In the car he almost shit himself and I had his bottom half in a plastic bag just in case but we were able to pull over and he EXPLODED EVERYWHERE OMG right when we got out of the car. Idk if it was the car ride or nerves or what, but that little bitty thing shit like twice his weight. Then when we got home he did it again inside, but since then he's had solid/mostly solid poops. Then he's peed a few times inside but nothing too bad.

ANYWAYS here's some pictures of the babies! (don't mind my messy house. DH and I were too tired and sick to clean and unpack when we got back )

2. my kitchen is for dancing
    my kitchen is for dancing
    this ears <3 I love him
    Getting used to the new lifestyle far away from home and leaving my fear behind each day a little more.
  3. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    OMG you're gonna have a lot of dog in your house in a couple months They are so cute and I'm glad they're getting along well!!!

4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    OMG you're gonna have a lot of dog in your house in a couple months They are so cute and I'm glad they're getting along well!!!
    Luckily they actually don't take up much space. All Kilo does is curl up and nap lately
  5. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post
    Luckily they actually don't take up much space. All Kilo does is curl up and nap lately
    That's what so great about Danes, they are so laid back and sweet. Just 100lb lap dogs (and sometimes they literally try to sit in your lap )

6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    That's what so great about Danes, they are so laid back and sweet. Just 100lb lap dogs (and sometimes they literally try to sit in your lap )

...idk what you're talking about
  7. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post

...idk what you're talking about
    He's soooo big!!! That picture is amazing, please tell it's framed or you at least gave it to your mom (I'm assuming that's your mom) for Christmas!

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    They are both so cute. I thinks we need picture proof that the baby can walk under kilo. (I just want to see the cuteness)

I Eelizah
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    So cuuuttteeeee!

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  10. Senior Member
    Do you wanna trade puppies? Mine is a vicious beast who bites me constantly and screeches in her crate forever, but she's had nothing but solid shits. And she's fluffy and soft and looks like a chicken nugget. There are pros, think about it.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast