Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Progress

1. Senior Member

Progress

Advertisements
    For about a year now whenever DB's parents come over to visit, my kittie would always stay a short distance from DB's father. This isn't unusual for her, because she acts afraid and suspicious of most adult males. She doesn't have a problem going over to DB's mother. The last time he came over though, she walked up to his leg and allowed him to pet her. When he tried to pick her up though, she flailed and scratched him badly, then took off and hid. They came over tonight, and I wondered how she would react this time. She took one of her toys over to him and dropped it in front of him. He petted her and picked up the toy, asking me if it was a peace offering. I said she probably wants you to play fetch with her, and he threw it across the room. She raced after it and brought it back to him. Sometimes she would slide past the toy because of the hardwood floors This went on for probably 5 minutes until we had to leave. (I went with them to their house for dinner). So she's finally warming up to him a little.
  2. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Awww, that's great!!! Db and my kitty had the same interaction. It was pretty cute, he finally warmed up and started rubbing up against him. Now we go to my mom's and he begs for attention.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  4. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    that's adorable.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Cuteeee.

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey