Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: My dogs, so weird

  1. Eye
    Master Caster
    Eye's Avatar
    Eye is offline
    Master Caster
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Smithton, MO
    Posts
    7,517
    Blog Entries
    1
    #1

    My dogs, so weird

    Advertisements
    I am not a hater, but I seriously think my dogs are gay.

    Yep, I said that out loud. I don't know if it applies to dogs or not, but my two male dogs love to hump and lick each other down there. A few times one of my boys shows the "red rocket" as my youngest loves to point out.

    Last week one of my boys got so swollen that it was stuck out for an hour. Everyone was freaking out. The base was so swollen there was no way it would go back in, but I remember working at the hospital when that happened at least 3 times. The Doctor (old school Vet) would get out the sugar and pour it over the swollen part. It works. So I did that with our dog and w/i 1 minute it was retracted.

    My husband thought that was crazy and that the dog would get an infection. Nope, didn't happen.

    I was just kind of curious if anyone else has heard of this remedy?
  2. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    BraveLilToaster's Avatar
    BraveLilToaster is offline
    aka Milfon2Wheelz
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kings Bay Ga
    Posts
    10,109


    #2
    Humping is a dominance thing, not a sexual preference thing.
  3. Senior Member
    Guynavywife's Avatar
    Guynavywife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,321
    Blog Entries
    2
    #3
    it is estimated that 10% of all animals are gay. And I hear those numbers are going to go up now that gay marriage is legal!!!
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  4. Senior Member
    Heisenberg's Avatar
    Heisenberg is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    16,413
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    it is estimated that 10% of all animals are gay. And I hear those numbers are going to go up now that gay marriage is legal!!!
  5. Come along with me, misery loves company.
    gogogadgetsam's Avatar
    gogogadgetsam is offline
    Come along with me, misery loves company.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,148

    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveLilToaster View Post
    Humping is a dominance thing, not a sexual preference thing.
    This...my basset hound humps the shit out of the puppy both females.
  6. Senior Member
    Guynavywife's Avatar
    Guynavywife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,321
    Blog Entries
    2
    #6
    .
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •