Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Vibes for My Pets Flying Home

1. AKA: Jerseyatheart86
    AKA: Jerseyatheart86

Good Vibes for My Pets Flying Home

Advertisements
    My two cats & my dog are flying home tonight. They are flying on a non-stop United Airlines flight from Honolulu to Newark, NJ. They leave around 8pm Hawaii Time tonight which is 2am EST. They will arrive around 12 Noon EST which will be about 6 am Hawaii time. My dad is picking them up from the airport and my parents will be watching them for about two weeks until we get home. Everything is ready to go, just waiting for this afternoon to drop them off. I'm very nervous about them flying. If anyone could spare some good vibes for a safe flight, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

2. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
  3. Senior Member
  4. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  5. Senior Member
  6. Senior Member
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

My cats are finally on their flight tonight, as well, heading first to Hawaii and then onto to Chicago and finally Raleigh where DH is gonna drive to pick them up on Wednesday. I was a nervous wreck when my dogs flew in no now I'm doing it all over again with the cats so I know the feeling!
  9. AKA: Jerseyatheart86
    AKA: Jerseyatheart86

They you everyone for your I really, really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by KnittingGuamMama View Post
    My cats are finally on their flight tonight, as well, heading first to Hawaii and then onto to Chicago and finally Raleigh where DH is gonna drive to pick them up on Wednesday. I was a nervous wreck when my dogs flew in no now I'm doing it all over again with the cats so I know the feeling!
    Oh wow! That is a very long travel time for a human, I can't imagine what it is like for the cats who have no idea what's going on. I hope they have a really safe trip home and very safe and no turbulance on their flights!

My house is empty now and I feel so blah. I'm trying to take my mind off of everything by going on a really crazy cleaning spree and surfing the internet. I hope I can sleep tonight because the past two nights I haven't spelt well at all. Saturday night we had crazy thunder and lightening and howling wind all night long. I love thunderstorms but they were freaking out my one cat who kept meowing his brains out so I barely slept. Then last night, I couldn't sleep due to my nerves and anxiety. I have a feeling it will be the same tonight since they don't land till almost 6am Hawaii time. But as DH put it "even if you are up all night, at least with them safely in Jersey, you can go back to sleep at 6am and not worry about having to get up in an hour or so to feed them and to take Gretel on a walk." I've always had to take care of Gretel in the mornings because of DH's work schedule so it will be nice to sleep in.

10. Senior Member
    Tons of good vibes, I am nervous about flying my dog and we are still 8-9 months out! I'm sure they will get there just fine though.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast