My cat has had allergy issues for years now and requires cortisone and antibiotics every few months and only eats hypo-allergic food. I had to go to a new vet today and they suggested bioresonance therapy to find out what exactly she is allergic to. To be honest, I've tried reading up on it and I don't really understand how that is supposed to work or that it's even something real that works.

Anyone has a experience with it or if there's a point to trying? I don't wanna subject my cat to something completely useless.