Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cow killer!

1. Eye
    Master Caster
    Master Caster
    Blog Entries

Wow Cow killer!

Advertisements
    My Charlie wanted to come in this morning. NOT!

My big dogs bring these up to the house all the time.

BJ chewing on his find.

What's the craziest thing your pet has ever brought home?

My Lab brought home half of a frozen rabbit once. My husband was TDY and I called him screaming to come home to take it out of the lab's mouth! LMAO. I'm not so squeamish anymore.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    One of mine brought a dead kitty in.

I Eelizah
  3. Senior Member
    Not gross but he keeps bringing pine cones into my house. Idk where he's getting them from. There are no trees in or around my yard.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    When I first got my cat and we were just getting used to living together he brought me a live roach in my bed.... He quickly learned that was unacceptable and that all roaches must be played with out of sight of mommy and I never again slept restfully in that house. I had nightmares the rest of the time we lived there and would periodically leap out of bed and shake out the blankets.
  5. Senior Member
    I was going for a run with Sherlock the other day and he picked up a "stick" and was running with it. He doesn't normally pick things up and carry them, but I thought it was cute so I didn't think anything of it. I thought it was just some knobby stick.... but at further inspection it was a leg bone attached to a big joint. He didn't want to let it go
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    When I first got my cat and we were just getting used to living together he brought me a live roach in my bed.... He quickly learned that was unacceptable and that all roaches must be played with out of sight of mommy and I never again slept restfully in that house. I had nightmares the rest of the time we lived there and would periodically leap out of bed and shake out the blankets.
    Omggggg
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Growing up we had a cat that would catch birds. He could also open the sliding screen door so he would bring birds into the house that he had caught so we could play with them too. My brother became quite good at catching birds that were flying around the house while my mom and I screamed.

When the kids were little, we were adopted by a cat that was abandoned when some jerk neighbors PCSed. He on two occasions brought field mice into the house so we could also play with them. One wasn't injured and my husband had heck of a time catching him. One had been played with rather extensively and could only move his front legs by that time. My husband had to fight the cat to get him. Charlie didn't want to be an indoor cat and had only been hanging out at our house about two weeks and after the second mouse, a friend of mine with family in the area told me her dad was looking for a good mouser for his barn so Charlie went to live there where he could have fun and people would appreciate his mousing skills.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
    Growing up we had a cat that would catch birds. He could also open the sliding screen door so he would bring birds into the house that he had caught so we could play with them too. My brother became quite good at catching birds that were flying around the house while my mom and I screamed.

When the kids were little, we were adopted by a cat that was abandoned when some jerk neighbors PCSed. He on two occasions brought field mice into the house so we could also play with them. One wasn't injured and my husband had heck of a time catching him. One had been played with rather extensively and could only move his front legs by that time. My husband had to fight the cat to get him. Charlie didn't want to be an indoor cat and had only been hanging out at our house about two weeks and after the second mouse, a friend of mine with family in the area told me her dad was looking for a good mouser for his barn so Charlie went to live there where he could have fun and people would appreciate his mousing skills.
    Ewwww, that reminds me.... I worked at this barn and they had these HUGE black birds all around all the time. Well, one of the cats got really good at catching them and one day I came into the barn and there were 5 dead ones and one that the cat was still tormenting. He had eaten his legs off and the giant bird was flopping around on the ground. It was so sad and disturbing and just gross. Cats are not my favorite.
  9. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

When we used to have a cat she would bring birds in. :/ Woke up one morning to the kids saying "Mommy, there's a bird in the kitchen!" Sure enough I had to catch the darn thing and let it go. My dogs got a hold of a baby bird once and it was in bad shape when I got it from them. I was pregnant, it was like midnight and I woke up dh sobbing and shoving a mangled baby bird in his face yelling "Fix him! Make him all better!"
  10. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Bella catches birds sometimes but she tries to bury them in the yard ... selfish lol.

It doesn't happen anymore but they also used to "steal" other toys a lot. Like I would take them on a walk and they would find a tennis ball or some random thing and try to bring it home with them.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast