Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too smart for his own good

1. Senior Member

Too smart for his own good

Advertisements
    Just came home to this...

When I left an hour ago he was in his crate with both locks firmly latched. why must my pup be a houdini!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

One of our dogs we literally can not keep in a crate, we've tried everything. We now have to put carabiners on the other two's crates because if not he lets them out haha. Dogs seriously amaze me .
  3. Senior Member

Puppy skills!!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HisCrazyGirl View Post
    One of our dogs we literally can not keep in a crate, we've tried everything. We now have to put carabiners on the other two's crates because if not he lets them out haha. Dogs seriously amaze me .
    aww that is so sweet of him to let the other dogs out! I hadn't thought of carabiners. I know DH has some extra ones up in his Man Cave...next time I am going to try adding those on and see if that will keep him in.
  5. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    omg adorable

I can't imagine what it's like to have such a smarty pants pet. My cats aren't the brightest One can't even find her way out of a paper bag.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  6. Travel Junkie
    Travel Junkie
    LOL my dog figured out letting himself out of the crate at night, too. Ever since, I've locked the gate to the crate and he figured out he wasn't getting out as easily. No problem since. He comes out when I open the gate, and stays with no option when he's supposed to be in the crate!
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    omg adorable

I can't imagine what it's like to have such a smarty pants pet. My cats aren't the brightest One can't even find her way out of a paper bag.
    at times I love how smart he is since it means we can play a lot of fun games and then there are times (like this) when I want to smack him.

Quote Originally Posted by guerita View Post
    LOL my dog figured out letting himself out of the crate at night, too. Ever since, I've locked the gate to the crate and he figured out he wasn't getting out as easily. No problem since. He comes out when I open the gate, and stays with no option when he's supposed to be in the crate!
    We used to have one of those pop-up crates with a zipper in the bedroom for him to sleep in. But within 2 weeks of bringing him home he had figured out how to unzip the flap. That idea did not last very long.
  8. Travel Junkie
    Travel Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by RetepDoc View Post
    at times I love how smart he is since it means we can play a lot of fun games and then there are times (like this) when I want to smack him.

We used to have one of those pop-up crates with a zipper in the bedroom for him to sleep in. But within 2 weeks of bringing him home he had figured out how to unzip the flap. That idea did not last very long.
    I totally know that feeling!
    ugh....we've got to stay one step ahead of them!
    Last edited by guerita; 01-15-2014 at 04:20 PM. Reason: my text was embedded w/in the quote
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guerita View Post
    I totally know that feeling!
    ugh....we've got to stay one step ahead of them!
    So true. I am breaking out the carabiners to latch shut the crate next time. Lets see him try to figure those out
  10. Senior Member
    LOL he is too cute!!! I'm glad my big dummy never figured this out.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast