Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: My cat is being annoying...

1. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

Nutts My cat is being annoying...

Advertisements
    Okay so this is probably a stupid post... but ever since DH left, she has been SUPER annoying at night! She doesnt care for DH but since hes been gone, she comes pawing at the door EVERY night, usually at midnight, then 3am, then 6am, wanting in, wanting out. She comes in and either sleeps at the foot of the bed, on his side, or sleeps underneath the bed! How can I get her to chill out? It's REALLY affecting my sleep, especially on the nights that one, or all, of the kids are up/down. Why is she being this way? FTR, ive had MANY cats and ive not had one react like this. Last year, she slept with me but she didnt paw at the door when i closed it, but she wasn't like this when he was gone...UGH.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

If you find out, let me know. Ever since our second foster kitty passed, Baby Kitty has been bored out of his mind! At night he runs around like crazy getting into anything he can and then as soon as the sun is up around 630-645, he's pacing between my door and Wyatt's screeching to play until he wakes up Wyatt and then they play with each other from the crack under the door.
  3. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

Quote Originally Posted by KnittingGuamMama View Post
    If you find out, let me know. Ever since our second foster kitty passed, Baby Kitty has been bored out of his mind! At night he runs around like crazy getting into anything he can and then as soon as the sun is up around 630-645, he's pacing between my door and Wyatt's screeching to play until he wakes up Wyatt and then they play with each other from the crack under the door.
    Calla did the night thing too when she was a kitten. I HATED that part It always sounded like a heard of elephants going up and down the hall!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by airmanssweetie View Post
    Calla did the night thing too when she was a kitten. I HATED that part It always sounded like a heard of elephants going up and down the hall!
    Exactly! Drives me nuts! Especially since I know he sleeps during the day and saves it up for night time.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Awe hahah she just wants to check on you

No idea, I'm dealing with jealous kitty now that Levi is here... It's awful!