Thread: Animal Chiropractic!

1. Eye
    Master Caster
    Master Caster
    Blog Entries

Animal Chiropractic!

Advertisements
    Oh my gosh. How cool this was!

My good friend came to crash last night on her way across state for a conference and she just happens to be a Chiropractor. Not only did she adjust my husband and I, she worked on all 4 of our dogs! LOL. She by no means specializes in animals, but knows muscles and bones. And is an avid dog lover. She told me that I really need to keep an eye on BJ one of our Pyres puppies because he already has hip tightness/issues.

I feel so good today, I've decided I need to go see her at least once a month or so. I asked her if I can bring the dogs with me! LOL. Anyone ever look into Animal Chiro?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We have had our horses adjusted - Both our girls have some issues (Aero from her time on the track and Yahzi from who knows what before she came to us) and it is amazing what a difference a good adjustment can make.
  3. Senior Member
    We had one look at our dog. However, when choosing a chiropractor for her, we went with a veterinarian that was also a chiropractor. We felt she would be a lot more qualified than a chiropractor that only took a couple of classes dealing with animal anatomy.