Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Have A Talker!!

1. Senior Member

We Have A Talker!!

Advertisements

He talks to himself non-stop!! It is so freaking funny to listen to.

We finally have him home with us!!!!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    haha that is so cute!
  3. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    That would drive me nuts! Adorable puppy though!

life's a party, rock your body
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjennyy View Post
    That would drive me nuts! Adorable puppy though!
    If he wasn't so cute I probably would have killed him last night. It was his first night and we are crate training him. Needless to say NOBODY slept in this household last night
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

so adorable

does he just not like the crate training? We've always crate trained out dogs but my golden retriever couldnt do it at all however hes now the only dog we've had who has never gone to the bathroom inside lol
  6. was ncgirl
    was ncgirl

Mila talks a lot too, I read it is typical of the breed. Not so fun when its 10 at night or 6am! He's so cute though! Makes those first nights of little sleep not as bad.

Im so excited to have a friend with a GSD puppy about the same age as ours!

Adventures In Love
    Follow Me: http://inthemiddletoday.blogspot.com/<----Started blogging again Updated 9/06/2012
    yeah, after a very long time of not using it I am trying to blog again!
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Blondie* View Post
    so adorable

does he just not like the crate training? We've always crate trained out dogs but my golden retriever couldnt do it at all however hes now the only dog we've had who has never gone to the bathroom inside lol
    It isnt that he doesn't like his crate but its more that he doesn't like being separated from us. If he could have it his way he would be sleeping in the bed all curled up with us. But that is not going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBlueFishie View Post

Mila talks a lot too, I read it is typical of the breed. Not so fun when its 10 at night or 6am! He's so cute though! Makes those first nights of little sleep not as bad.

Im so excited to have a friend with a GSD puppy about the same age as ours!
    Yeah Mason's dad talks a lot too. I am so excited that yall got a GSD!!!! And I think it is adorable that they are both the same age AND both have matching HomeAgain tags I just wish we lived as close as we used to so that they could have puppy play dates
  8. Senior Member
    Is his crate in your room? That will be the easiest transition. We did that with Sherlock and started with it right by the bed and literallymoved it 6 inches furth er away every other night. Then we left it far away but st ill in our room for a few monthsaand now he has a set up in the hallway with 0 problem transitioning.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggyBiggs View Post
    Is his crate in your room? That will be the easiest transition. We did that with Sherlock and started with it right by the bed and literallymoved it 6 inches furth er away every other night. Then we left it far away but st ill in our room for a few monthsaand now he has a set up in the hallway with 0 problem transitioning.
    He has a "day" crate in the living room and then a "night" crate in our bedroom. The one in our bedroom is right next to the bed. That is a really good idea with the 6 inches. I hadn't thought about doing it that way!
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RetepDoc View Post
    He has a "day" crate in the living room and then a "night" crate in our bedroom. The one in our bedroom is right next to the bed. That is a really good idea with the 6 inches. I hadn't thought about doing it that way!
    Ahhh, that sucks he isn't doing well next to the bed either. Hopefully it is better tonight! It's such a huge adjustment from going from puppy and mom cuddles to sleeping in a crate alone. Another thing that helped with Sherlock is if I heard him rustling, bef ore he started crying, if I would just move around in bed enough for him to hear I was there, a lot of times that would put him back to sleep right away.

Sorry for the typos my tablet puts weird spaces in sometimes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast