Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to mildly annoy your dogs

1. Senior Member

how to mildly annoy your dogs

Advertisements
    "how to mildly annoy your dogs" by Jenna Marbles. Even if you don't really like Jenna Marbles, i still think you'll find this vid funny because it mainly focuses on her ridiculous pups It's probably the hardest I've laughed at any of her videos lately... when the dogs are sitting upright, oh my word anyone who has a dog should appreciate this

How to Mildly Annoy Your Dogs Part 2 - YouTube
  2. Senior Member
    Sorry, I love dogs and I had to turn it off because I didn't even find it mildly amusing. The body language of the dogs was one of fear not something to be laughed at but that's just my opinion........................
    http://militarysos.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8121&dateline=1213248817 TAKEN AT NISQUALLY WILDLIFE PRESERVE
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaaau View Post
    Sorry, I love dogs and I had to turn it off because I didn't even find it mildly amusing. The body language of the dogs was one of fear not something to be laughed at but that's just my opinion........................
    at which part?
  4. Moderator

Have you seen Part 1? The petting with foreign object made me laugh so hard, so did the patting. Kermit always looks so awkward.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by kaaau View Post
    That is just how her dogs act in most of her videos... Not seeing where you get the fear from.

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I love Jenna

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  7. Senior Member
    waiting for your response, but i'll go ahead and address it anyways. I think saying it's "fear" is going a bit extreme. Uncomfortable, yes. Fear, no. Probably the most "unfair" one would be when he's making Kermit pick up the water bottle, but that's because i have large dogs and couldn't do half the things she does with them I definitely don't think it's a how to video on how to treat your dogs, but i definitely wouldn't say it's abusive. She is a good dog owner. There is definitely a difference in messing with your dogs and scaring them. Like when people dress up their dogs and take pics the dog is obviously uncomfortable and annoyed, but the average secure pet would not be scared. I dress my pets up for holidays just to take ridiculous pics and they visibly are annoyed, but it's not abusive. I fake throw a ball to them occasionally just to pysch them out and see them look for it. I've grabbed their tongues when they are licking me and they make ridiculous faces. If they jump up on me i grab their front paws and start dancing with them and they're annoyed. My DH picks up our smaller dog and puts her on his shoulder like a shepherd would carry a sheep and walks around and she's annoyed. I make weird noises to see them react. Put down a remote control car to see them freak out and think it's alive and attack it. I take off stickers and put it on their heads and watch them paw it off.

But, i wouldn't think scaring them is funny. Like, my one dog is extremely afraid of thunderstorms and loud noises. I wouldn't think it was funny to set off a firecracker near him and watch him panic. It wouldn't be funny to give them a heart attack. I wouldn't ride him like a horse to be funny because it would hurt him. Sometimes messing with your dogs is funny, but yeah shouldn't be done to them nonstop or anything. But fear isn't funny
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    Have you seen Part 1? The petting with foreign object made me laugh so hard, so did the patting. Kermit always looks so awkward.
    yes i did i think part 2 was even funnier! Kermit's face when he's sitting upright just kills me
  9. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by alice04 View Post
    yes i did i think part 2 was even funnier! Kermit's face when he's sitting upright just kills me
    Have you seen the one where she has them paint? Kermit absolutely kills me in that one. Also, his what are this video. I just love him.
  10. Senior Member
    Sorry did not see your response. Cowering on the couch/chair, ears back, tail tucked, the lifting of lips warning to get away or out of their space. That to me is a sign that the dogs do it because she forces them. That to me is not a healthy sign nor a sign of affection.

But if treating animals like that tickles you then that is your choice. I personally don't see the "funny, hilarious" part but as I said it is my opinion.
    http://militarysos.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8121&dateline=1213248817 TAKEN AT NISQUALLY WILDLIFE PRESERVE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast