Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Escape Artist!

1. Senior Member

Escape Artist!

Advertisements
    This stinker(Bento) decided he did not want me to walk to daycare alone today. I usually leave them in the yard(with the sliding door to the house open) while I drop/pick up Aria, I am gone less than 10 min. So when I was walking to get her I look back and he is following me down the road! The fence around the house is iron with no holes, I never though he could fit under that gate! I guess we will be adding to the bottom of the gate until we leave in Oct. Atleast it took him a year to figure out he could do it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...37272969275889
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed by his dedication of getting under that! With that said, escape artist dogs are a PITA! Our yorkie is excellent and she runs really fast.
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed by his dedication of getting under that! With that said, escape artist dogs are a PITA! Our yorkie is excellent and she runs really fast.

I know right! Did you hear him squeak at his first attempt. Luckily for me he seems to escape to get to me, hes a Mommy's boy. Both times he just ran to me but I won't risk him getting hurt so we will fix it so he can't get out.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    I know right! Did you hear him squeak at his first attempt. Luckily for me he seems to escape to get to me, hes a Mommy's boy. Both times he just ran to me but I won't risk him getting hurt so we will fix it so he can't get out.
    Oh, DH and I were just dying at him You're lucky he comes to you. At the old house, I lived on a mountain road. Julia slipped out once, luckily when DH was around (and because he wasn't paying attention). She took off so fast, it was unreal. I ran two and a half miles and only caught her because she stopped to pee down a hill in someone's yard and then had to come back up the hill so I threw myself on her. It was so awful!