Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toys for beasts

1. Senior Member

Toys for beasts

Advertisements
    Ok dog sitting for my friend, her dogs are demons straight from helland they either chew on everything or they are barking for no reason so I bought them bones those where gone with in 30 mins I got them a rope toy it in taters and all over the place with in a few hours, I also gave them tennis balls but I guess those good for chewing. What toy can I get to shut this dogs up so I am not awake at 5 am with barking dogs on my one day off tomorrow?

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
    Dr. Seuss
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Our dog likes to chew so it was recommended to us to get her antlers to chew on (yeah antlers, lol, we found them at petsmart). She didn't want anything to do with it I think it's just because she has a small mouth..... BUT it might be worth a shot for bigger dogs. The antlers are pretty hard so they're supposed to last a while.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CC22 View Post
    Our dog likes to chew so it was recommended to us to get her antlers to chew on (yeah antlers, lol, we found them at petsmart). She didn't want anything to do with it I think it's just because she has a small mouth..... BUT it might be worth a shot for bigger dogs. The antlers are pretty hard so they're supposed to last a while.
    where they expansive? I should have added I don't wanna spend a lot on them because well they are not my dogs

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
    Dr. Seuss
  4. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    antler are expensive, and frankly my dog can plow through one in no time still
    do they have kongs? put peanut butter in and freeze overnight. that'll keep them busy for a longgg time and you won't have to worry about them eating something or ruining something.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah antlers are on the expensive side, lol. I guess if you're desperate enough it might be worth it
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lorem_ipsum View Post
    antler are expensive, and frankly my dog can plow through one in no time still
    do they have kongs? put peanut butter in and freeze overnight. that'll keep them busy for a longgg time and you won't have to worry about them eating something or ruining something.
    no they don't they have them....they also need obedient training
    Last edited by katebugg07; 05-04-2013 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Typo

Dr. Seuss
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I can't remember who makes them but ours have these rubber balls they are orange and blue, and they have a hole through them, Cairo has had them for almost a year and a half now and they are the only toy he hasn't chewed through within hours of me bringing it home . I think they were like $8 for two of them at Wal-Mart.
  8. i request the highest of fives!
    Quote Originally Posted by katebugg07 View Post
    no they don't they need them....they also need obedient training
    huh? they don't need what?
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lorem_ipsum View Post
    huh? they don't need what?
    Oh they don't have one* sleep deprived

Dr. Seuss
  10. i request the highest of fives!
    Quote Originally Posted by katebugg07 View Post
    Oh they don't have one* sleep deprived
    oh!
    well they're not really cheap but you don't have to get the really big ones so they don't cost as much... it would probably be worth it!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast