Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toys for beasts

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Advertisements
    I bought my dogs mammoth bones. Literally a huge bone that was probably the length of my forearm and let them go to town on it. They've had it for months and it keeps them occupied for a while.
  2. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Good luck, I have no tolerance for barking dogs.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MeldaMegildur View Post
    Good luck, I have no tolerance for barking dogs.
    The one older one will come up to you and bark as loud as she can in your face for no reason. I have no tolerance for hyper, barking, drooling, jumping, licking, chewing all around bad dog

labs at 1yr and 8 months its like having two 4 yr olds who just ate a gallon of ice cream with m&m toping and chocolate syrup and drank 2 red bulls omg

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
    Dr. Seuss
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine View Post
    I bought my dogs mammoth bones. Literally a huge bone that was probably the length of my forearm and let them go to town on it. They've had it for months and it keeps them occupied for a while.
    this may happed asap

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
    Dr. Seuss
  5. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by katebugg07 View Post
    The one older one will come up to you and bark as loud as she can in your face for no reason. I have no tolerance for hyper, barking, drooling, jumping, licking, chewing all around bad dog

labs at 1yr and 8 months its like having two 4 yr olds who just ate a gallon of ice cream with m&m toping and chocolate syrup and drank 2 red bulls omg
    This is why I don't want a lab, they're sweet babies, but they can be hyper crazy and way too much energy for me!! Dealt with them ALOT at the kennel and WOW, too bad it's late, I'd say if they have a baby pool, fill it up and put them out with it
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    How long do you have them?
  7. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Kind of expensive but less so than antlers, sometimes for treats we go to the butcher and get beef knuckle bones for the dogs. They keep them occupied a good long time, the only downside is they're gross so they have to eat them outside.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZivaD View Post
    How long do you have them?
    it was till Monday looking like Tuesday now thought.

My friends Cousin is visiting from Lebanon and they have not seen each other for 5 yrs and my friend found out she is off till Tuesday night so she wants to stay longer which I totally understand.

Dr. Seuss
  9. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    doooo notttt let them baby pool unless you're ready to give baths when they're done

i have one of those ice-cream-red-bull-83877-cups-of-coffee labs. he's currently sitting next to me making whiny noises and pawing my head even though we just got back from an hour long run good luck!
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lorem_ipsum View Post
    doooo notttt let them baby pool unless you're ready to give baths when they're done

i have one of those ice-cream-red-bull-83877-cups-of-coffee labs. he's currently sitting next to me making whiny noises and pawing my head even though we just got back from an hour long run good luck!
    I will not be giving them a bath oh god I could not imagine even trying lol

I miss my lazy just let me lay on/near you and lets all be quite cats....I had once she was awesome she was a rat terrier and she just wanted to lay next to you and sleep lol she never drooled or licked I got her when I was 3 and had her till I was 21 she my best friend and I have not be able to connect to a dog since lol she ruined me

Dr. Seuss
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast