Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Really, dogs?

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Really, dogs?

Advertisements
    I got home tonight and had parked before we decided Katy would mow the lawn - so I needed to back up a little to get the truck's nose out of her way. The dogs were out having their "mommy's home play time" and heard me open the truck door. I immediately had Z right there wanting to get in - and I can't tell that dog no, so I opened the back door to let her hop in. Jethro hears me do that and can't stand the thought of Z doing something with me that he doesn't get to do, so here he came too. His back end isn't what it used to be, so I had to give him a boost.
    So, there I was with two dogs loaded up - to back the truck up three freaking feet
  2. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

sometimes mine jump in when I'm just unloading the groceries
  3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. Free!
    Free!
  5. Senior Member

Gotta love the furkiddos!
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mine jumps in any time the door opens. She hates getting left behind. But she won't get out when I tell her to! She does this thing when I tell her to come or do almost anything. She knows she's supposed to do something... she just doesn't understand what, or doesn't want to do it. So she rolls over on her back and goes limp at least she doesn't run!

I'm glad the furkids got their ride
  7. Forever & a Day!
    Forever & a Day!
    Blog Entries
    My boys will jump in the trunk if they think im loading up to leave... as if saying "cant leave without me now!"

Serenity is the best Wifey a woman could ever ask for
  8. Senior Member
    They just wanna go where momma goes! my dogs follow me everywhere. I'll walk in the kitchen for a bottle of water and they'll both wake up from a dead sleep to follow me in there, only for me to turn around and go back into the living room

9. Forever & a Day!
    Forever & a Day!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pftube View Post
    They just wanna go where momma goes! my dogs follow me everywhere. I'll walk in the kitchen for a bottle of water and they'll both wake up from a dead sleep to follow me in there, only for me to turn around and go back into the living room
    mine do the same thing except they know they arent allowed in the kitchen hahaha they beg too much. The other day I went from one couch to the other and they both had to wake up and follow me... silly pups

Serenity is the best Wifey a woman could ever ask for
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by CC22 View Post
    Mine jumps in any time the door opens. She hates getting left behind. But she won't get out when I tell her to! She does this thing when I tell her to come or do almost anything. She knows she's supposed to do something... she just doesn't understand what, or doesn't want to do it. So she rolls over on her back and goes limp at least she doesn't run!

I'm glad the furkids got their ride
    - Jethro apparently has this odd medical condition where his ears are directly tied to his eyes -- if you are telling him something he doesn't want to do he just turns his head to where he isn't looking at you and then he can't hear you, good thing he's cute