Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Interactive toys

1. Meet me underneath the Oklahoma sky
    Meet me underneath the Oklahoma sky

Interactive toys

Advertisements
    I'm looking at some interactive for our Golden, Zoe. What interactive toys do your dogs use and love?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Our basenji refuses to use toys.

We got one of those kongs with grooves for the stuffing (Like THIS one) But she won't even lick the stuff off of it. And we make it VERY easy to get to the stuff. SO frustrating. Her main source of entertainment is the two kids lol
  3. Meet me underneath the Oklahoma sky
    Meet me underneath the Oklahoma sky
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikatoka View Post
    Our basenji refuses to use toys.

We got one of those kongs with grooves for the stuffing (Like THIS one) But she won't even lick the stuff off of it. And we make it VERY easy to get to the stuff. SO frustrating. Her main source of entertainment is the two kids lol
    Thankfully Zoe is very food motivated and very eager to learn. We just need something to keep her busy when we want some down time. Mommy and daddy are her current favorite toys.
  4. Senior Member
    my dog loves to play with the tug o ropes with herself, she loves to throwit in the air and catch it, also with tennis balls
  5. "I belong with you, you belong with me"
    "I belong with you, you belong with me"
    My doggies love kongs!
  6. Senior Member
    This is the list I made for our local pet group.

I LOVE the tricky treat ball. Keeps our guy entertained for a long time, which nothing else does with his puppy ADD

Food Toys: A variety can be found on Amazon: Amazon.com: dog treat toy
    (Tip: you can also feed your dog exclusively from food toys)

Kongs (classic, wobbler, bone shaped, any "stuffable" toy) Amazon.com: Kong Toy Lrg 4.5 In: Pet Supplies
    Tug-a-jug - Amazon.com: PetSafe Premier Busy Buddy Tug-A-Jug, Medium/Large: Pet Supplies
    Buster Cube - Amazon.com: Buster Food Cube Interactive Dog Toy, Large (Colors Vary): Pet Supplies
    IQ Ball - Amazon.com: Ourpets DT-10504 Smarter Toys IQ Treat Ball , 5 Inches , Colors may vary: Pet Supplies
    Tricky Treat Ball - Amazon.com: Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball, Large: Pet Supplies
    Treat Stik - Amazon.com: Treatstik Large Green Meal And Treat Dispensing Dog Toy: Pet Supplies
    Atomic Treat Ball - Amazon.com: Atomic Treat Ball - Dt-10506 - Bci: Pet Supplies
    Twist and Treat - Amazon.com: Premier Twist and Treat Dog Toy, Medium: Pet Supplies

Chew Toys/Bones:

Natural Bone - Amazon.com: Ranch Rewards Sterilized Natural Bone Dog Chews, 6-Inch: Pet Supplies
    Deer Antlers - Amazon.com: Chasing Our Tails Elk Rack Snack, 100-Percent All Naturally Shed ElkAntler Chew, Large Size 7-Inch to 10-Inch, For up to 75# Dogs: Pet Supplies
    Nylabones - Amazon.com: Nylabone Dura Chew Value Pack, Regular: Pet Supplies

Balls/Chase:

Chuckit - Amazon.com: Chuckit! Classic 26M Launcher (Colors Vary): Pet Supplies
    Jolly Egg - Amazon.com: JOLLY PETS 8-Inch JOLLY Egg Plastic Ball for Pets, Yellow: Pet Supplies
    Boomer Ball - Amazon.com: Company Of Animals Clix Boomer Ball - Large 8 Inch: Pet Supplies
    Chase it Wand - Amazon.com: KONG Chase-It Wand Squeaking Dog Toy, Assorted Characters: Pet Supplies
    Hide-A-Squirrel - Amazon.com: Kyjen Plush Puppies 70th Anniversary Hide-A-Squirrel, Limited Edition: Pet Supplies