Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: German Shepards..

1. Always n Forever
    Always n Forever

German Shepards..

Advertisements
    The boxer thread got me thinking..are there any Shepard parents here? I have the most uncoordinated shepard in the world Shes a horse and she so thinks shes this little lap dog she is soo much fun to play with and just a really great dog
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    My parents have one! They love shepards!! I do too! I wanted one so bad! We had a breeder in our one class and she had east german/cezch blood lines...But I couldnt afford to get one...

Plus I get to work with Shepards! ;o)
  3. Always n Forever
    Always n Forever
    THAT IS AWESOME when we first got her she was timid and shy..but now she's this big ball of energy that is just soo much fun and she is soo funny, she hasnt really grown into her ears yet so she looks so silly
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    How old is she? Thats like the last thing to catch up with them! LOL I remember when my parents dog was a puppy he had a little tiny head and HUGE HUGE HUGE ears!!

I want one so bad!! I even like the Shiloh ones!
  5. Always n Forever
    Always n Forever
    SHE IS 7 MONTHS OLD...
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Awww!! Im jealous!! I want a GS so bad! Ill give you an aussie for her LOL
  7. KaylaDarko
    I have a GS, but he's a mix with a border collie.

He acts like a mixture of both.
    He does the border collie herding techniques by checking on everyone in the house, but he does the GS security barking and such.

He's really uncoordinated also.
    He runs into the sliding glass door, runs down the stairs and hits the wall on the landing, and sometimes he just slips and tumbles down the stairs.
  8. PvtWinkiesgirl
    I actually breed and compete in schutzhund, sv conformation, and akc obedience with my GSD's. My older female was #6 excellent rated working class female in North America 3 years ago and my younger girl and I made top 20 nationwide in AKC open obedience for german shepherds last year. They are super girls.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PvtWinkiesgirl View Post
    I actually breed and compete in schutzhund, sv conformation, and akc obedience with my GSD's. My older female was #6 excellent rated working class female in North America 3 years ago and my younger girl and I made top 20 nationwide in AKC open obedience for german shepherds last year. They are super girls.

:inshock WOWZA!

my gsd is ... loving and beautiful and fun. i want another but the thing is that shes really posessive. but i think thats a gsd quailty...

and i think all animals have problems with screen doors shes almost 3 and she just walks right into em.. its priceless the look on her face....
  10. Always n Forever
    Always n Forever
    My goofball girl..she herds us when we're walking her always bumping us and making us go where "she" wants to go shes a damn horse though..she doesnt run she gallops
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast