Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Pet Friendly

1. New MOMMY and LOVING it !!!!
    New MOMMY and LOVING it !!!!

Pet Friendly

Advertisements
    Does anyone know of a pet friendly place in San Diego CA because I am going to have to give away my puppy and I really dont want to but I cant find anything at all except a few places she has to be spayed and 500. deposit non refundable...
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    is there no way you can get her spayed and pay the deposit?
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    California is pretty picky about spay and neutering of animals and advocates it bigtime to prevent overpopulation. Have you thought about living in housing? I know murphy canon allows dogs.

We're moving to San Diego too and thats exactly why we havent gotten another animal. We wanna get there, get into our housing (which the one we are trying to get into does not allow pets anyhow) etc

I remember moving there with my mom it took her awhile to find a place to accept our doggy. More and more places are getting stricter and stricter with it. You CAN find places to allow them tho. Just need to dig around in the area. ALL will require a deposit of some sort. SOme refundable and others are not. Maybe order a for rent magazine for the area from www.forrent.com
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I know there used to be an apartment complex that allowed dogs....and I am talking big dogs like rottweilers. I don't remember the name of it, but it was on Marilla dr. in Lakeside. I know because dh lived there before we were married and tons of people had dogs. They also had a dog run there too. Not sure if they still allow dogs, but they did then.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshyne View Post
    I know there used to be an apartment complex that allowed dogs....and I am talking big dogs like rottweilers. I don't remember the name of it, but it was on Marilla dr. in Lakeside. I know because dh lived there before we were married and tons of people had dogs. They also had a dog run there too. Not sure if they still allow dogs, but they did then.
    I think you may be talking about the Julian Estates Appt. I know they are pet friendly, They are in Lakeside.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    They will spay her for free or minimal fee of 20-40 bucks down here. There is some housing that allows dogs too. What about renting a house?
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by mary79 View Post
    I think you may be talking about the Julian Estates Appt. I know they are pet friendly, They are in Lakeside.

Actually, I'm pretty sure they were called Marilla Sundance apartments now that I think about it.