Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I love..

1. Senior Member

I love..

Advertisements
    watching Brownie play with the cats!! It's good entertainment!! All you hear is Brownie running around and the cats hissing!! I tried to get a video of it, but as soon as I turned the camera on, the cat ran and hid under my chair. I guess she thought I was gonna save her! One of the cats got her good one day and she still hasn't learned! The cats don't always want to play with you Brownie!!

Anyone else love watching their dogs, cats, etc. play with someone/something??
    Last edited by Jennie; 11-29-2006 at 10:35 PM.
  2. *Gerbik'sGal*
    my kitties have started chasing each other around the house...the little one thinks no one notices when she "hides" in the pantry until the big one trucks in there after her! so cute!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vacutie View Post
    my kitties have started chasing each other around the house...the little one thinks no one notices when she "hides" in the pantry until the big one trucks in there after her! so cute!
    I think it's so funny when animals hide from each other!! We had this cat scratcher thing that the cats would hide in there from Brownie when she wanted to play and they didn't. We got it on a video were one of that cats was hiding in there and then Brownie ran to the other cat and she came out of the scratcher "scooping the area out" It was too cute!! Maybe I can find the video...??
  4. seanswife32
    How cute!! I wanna get another dog so my dog Guinness will have someone to play with!!!
  5. Senior Member
    I couldn't find the video..