Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if you have

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

if you have

Advertisements
    a dog what kind is it? do you have kids? do they get along (the kids and dog)? anything else you want to share
  2. AheeOo, Killer Tofu!
    AheeOo, Killer Tofu!
    Blog Entries
    i have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel/Cairn Terrier mix. His name is Rusty and hes just about the scruffiest dog ive ever seen

I would like to get a bigger dog in the future, like a Pit or a Husky or something... because Rusty is quite small.
    You don't choose your family...they are God's gift to you
  3. Cheeseburger in Paradise
    Cheeseburger in Paradise
    Blog Entries
    We have the Boxer and he LOVES kids. He's awesome with children, but on rare occasion gets so excited he knocks them over. I love Boxers, they are great family dogs. I want another one.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed

we have a rat terrier & he LOVES my kids!
  5. jennyb
    We have a Shepard mix, She is great with our kids and any one that comes into our home.
  6. Loving My Navy Veteran
    Loving My Navy Veteran
    Yes we have a dog. He's an Australian Cattle Dog and he's about 3 years old. And yes, we have a child, he's 5 years old. Both our son and the dog get along great. The dog sleeps in our son's bed every night!

Its funny though because our dog loves our son, but he does not usually like other people's children.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    dh and i were thinking of getting a beagle but i was reading online that they aren't good with under school-aged kids. i like boxers to i think they are adorable. we'll see when we move thanks guys
  8. Banned
    Banned
    We have golden retriever he's 8 months and his name is Copper!! He's really good with Ella and the cats. He's hyper but that's his breed once he calms down he's a great dog.
  9. God Bless the USA
    God Bless the USA
    Blog Entries
    Bella is a Mastiff/Lab mix. She is a gentle giant. She is wonderful with all people. Although she still acts like a little puppy, her paws are the size of well.....she is a small pony in my opinion. BUT she is wonderful with people and loves to please.
    I'm Sara
    'Blessed is the man that maketh the Lord his trust'
    Psalm 40:4
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Joy of the Lord is my Strength
    Dear GOD, I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool!

-Eugene
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    buddy is a cocker spainel. supposidly he's purebred, but we're thinking not. he's way too curly, and i dunno, just kinda different from out last purebred cocker. (and whoever docked his tail when he was a puppy totally did it wrong and it's way too long)

anyway, we dont' have any kids, but he's fine around other people's kids as long as they're not jumping around being all hyper and loud. i think when we have our own kid he'll be just fine. (plus a little older and not really care anymore )

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast