Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: We got a new puppy!!!

1. ProudNavyWife23

We got a new puppy!!!

Advertisements
    I am so excited. Sunday my dh and i got another puppy. We already have a 1 yr old Shih-tzu named Stinker and yesterday we got an 11 week old Maltese and we named him Casper. He is soo adorable. I love when they are puppies. I swear he looks just like a little bunny rabbit when he runs around beacuse he dosent exactly run he more like hops hehe. Its so cute. At first Stinker was scared of the pup then he realized there is nothign to be afraid of the pup is smaller than he is. So no Stinker Adores Casper. Its so cute. When they play Stinker tries not to play rough since he knows he might hurt Casper and if Stinker runs Casper over on accident its so cute because Stinker wil walk back over to make sure Casper is okay. I love it! haha. I am like a child on Chirstmas day. Anyway, I have to get off here I need to get ready for class. I will post pictures up later of the new pup!
  2. PvtWinkiesgirl
    Ooooo those are so cute and so smart. Tough to housebreak, like most tiny dogs, but they think they are huge dogs. Really fun to train.
  3. Miaka
    Awee. I <3 Shih-tzus. Congrats on the new puppy! I'm hoping to get a yellow labrador.
  4. Senior Member
  5. MIA for awhile...
    MIA for awhile...
    Awwwwwwh i love fluffy puppies!!

im waiting for the pics
    Blame your man, not Myspace!!
    Simmy 2009. All rights reserved, copy it and you die.
    Bite me! PLEASE! I want to be a vampire

6. ProudNavyWife23
    Quote Originally Posted by PvtWinkiesgirl View Post
    Ooooo those are so cute and so smart. Tough to housebreak, like most tiny dogs, but they think they are huge dogs. Really fun to train.
    We have had no problem housebreaking him. Sunday he had a few accidents in here but that was it. He didnt have any yesterday and we take him outsdie a lot stuff like that. He is a really good dog. But we also do crate training when it coems to housebreaking also. So I think that is helping a little bit. But for the most part he is a really really good dog. We are lucky that both dogs our Shih-tzu took like a few days after we got him then he got the swing of things and hasnt has an accident since. Maltese we are working on obviously. haha.
  7. Senior Member
    awww yay for another pup!