Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird traits....

1. Cherrish

Weird traits....

Advertisements
    Does anyone else's pet have weird traits?

For example (and it never fails), if I'm writing something, or have the laptop on the desk, typing, Clover will jump up on the desk and just sit on the paper or the laptop and look at me like "OK, I'm here....you may pet me now."

Or if I open a can of tuna or salmon, she tries to trip me up to get to to drop it...and if she can't trip me, she'll yowl LOUDLY until I give her some...then she damn near bites my fingers off.
    She's also got a thing for laying in the doorway and wanting you to step over her, and stomping on me or DH in the morning until one of us gets up and feeds her.
  2. MIA for awhile...
    MIA for awhile...
    Riley (my cat), likes to walk down the stairs with me. He will be walking side by side with you until you get half way, then when you least expect it- he will jump infront of your feet and walk down crossing side to side. You have to try real hard to not trip over him. You then stop so you don't trip over- and he walks down and turns around- looks up and meows. It's like he saying "HURRY UP MUM".

He will then jump onto the kitchen bench the long way, sit on there waiting for you to open the fridge. When you do- he comes closer to the edge of the bench and then jumps off, and jumps up into the fridge- looks at you and you just smile or say go on choose something to eat.. and he will look around.

Lol i usually find some ham or chicken and put it on the floor for him. He likes to steal the food. Like he has had to hunt for it.

He does this without fail every night when its just me & him awake. He is a cute little thing. His body is way too big for his tiny head.
    Blame your man, not Myspace!!
    Simmy 2009. All rights reserved, copy it and you die.
    Bite me! PLEASE! I want to be a vampire

3. who will drive my soul?
    who will drive my soul?
    my little princess chloe (a year old kitty) paws at the ground whenever she drinks water, whether out of a cup or her princess bowl. (yeah she's spoiled haha) also, whenever i have a drink in a cup, she has to drink it with me. like i'll set it down or hold it still for a few seconds, and she thinks it's an invite to her to drink some. she's so cute.
    www.acoan.scentsy.us
    www.andreacoan.blogspot.com
  4. Cherrish
    I think cats love to jump in front of you when you're walking to try and trip you....it's like a game to them. lol

Clover has this thing where if she's getting ready to scratch at the furniture or carpet, she'll extended her arms like he's stretching, and look around to see if I'm looking. If I'm looking, she'll just stay like that and look at me like she's saying "Well? Can I?"
  5. Wife of a weather guy, mom to a toddler tornado!
    Wife of a weather guy, mom to a toddler tornado!
    Quote Originally Posted by *Married2USAF* View Post
    Or if I open a can of tuna or salmon, she tries to trip me up to get to to drop it...and if she can't trip me, she'll yowl LOUDLY until I give her some...then she damn near bites my fingers off.
    She's also got a thing for laying in the doorway and wanting you to step over her, and stomping on me or DH in the morning until one of us gets up and feeds her.
    My cats do the same thing!
    My youngest cat, Mia runs to the bedroom door everytime its opened, puts her paws up & stretchs out- expecting to have her head scratched. My other cat, Tigger lays on everything. If theres a bag or a newspaper on the floor, she'll make it her new bed... and boxes, even if its the smallest box, she'll attempt to get in it & lounge

6. Senior Member
    Sam (my dog) has a lot of energy. Sometimes, we'll go outside at night in the front yard and he'll just sprint around in circles. i will take a small step towards him and he will take off again. it's pretty funny.
  7. Senior Member
    My cat, Troubles, likes to carry things around. She will put anything in her mouth..plastic, string, styroforam, straws. She'll wait until I'm not looking to take my straw outta my damn cup! Our other cat, Tres has recently started doing the same thing. If I'm opening up a can of tuna, as soon as I touch the can opener to the can, they came running and stay right under my feet.
    Our dog, Brownie likes to prance like a horse..
  8. Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Well lets see... Troubble my older dog will throw a temper tanturm if he is not allowed in the room and will body slam the door... Snikers my baby girl *she is only 2yrs old* will cry every time you turn on the shower even if she is down stairs. Yet she loves the water!! She also randomly runs into walls. and then starts barking at them for getting in her way. They are some of the best dogs in the world but boy are they strange!!!
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Yea, they are both bipolar
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    my cat loves to sit on the newspapers my other cat as soon as you sit down he jumps on you and won't let you up at all. my dog...well he licks the floor, carpet, blankets, anything really. also he won't go potty unless you are with him lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast