Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Is this normal?

1. Senior Member

Is this normal?

Advertisements
    Ok, so I have 2 cats, Troubles and Tres and they will be 9 months old on November 9. Troubles had her first heat 2 months ago, that lasted about 2 weeks. As soon as Troubles was out of her heat, Tres was acting like she was in heat for a day. Last month, Tres did the same thing. It only lasted for a day. Last night, Tres started acting like it again! So far this morning, she hasn't acted strange or anything. What is wrong with my cat? Is that normal?
  2. christymichelle
    i have 2 cats also. i dont know the answer to that. as soon as my cats showed they were in heat i just went ahead and had them fixed.
  3. Senior Member
    Hope you figure it out. I don't know anything about cats or I'd help
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by christymichelle View Post
    i have 2 cats also. i dont know the answer to that. as soon as my cats showed they were in heat i just went ahead and had them fixed.
    I wanted them fixed before they went into heat because I originally thought one was female and one was male. (That's what we were told when we got them and I never had a reason to look at their stuff and make sure.) Since I know they're both female, I just gotta save up the money to get all of their shots, get them fixed and get our dog done at the same time. (The Humane Society is gonna be around 300 for all 3 of them).
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Once an animal goes into heat for the first time, they can go in and out of heat all the time. Thats when its usually the tricky time to get them fixed.
  6. Live.Love.Laugh.Learn
    Live.Love.Laugh.Learn
    my first cat injured her parts, when she was tryin to get a fly and she landed on the corner of a table, she started to bleed and we thought that she was in heat, but we didnt know that cats didnt bleed, only dogs do...so once we found that out we got her fixed then when i got my second cat we got her fixed after her first heat.
    ^ tell em Sam* sent ya!
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed

I have no idea since my baby is fixed-she has never been in heat