Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your pet...

1. Senior Member

Does your pet...

Advertisements
    Have a bed time? My dog starts bugging me to go to bed at about 8pm every night. He is too little to get on the bed by himself so I have to tuck him in..every night! I think he is a little bit spoiled
  2. KevzQueen
    that's cute. Our pets didn't have a bedtime. They just slept when they wanted to and we'd put them away when we went to bed.
  3. Life is what you make of it
    Life is what you make of it
    That is just too cute!
  4. Cher
    Awww ... that's cute!

This is how my dogs tell me it's time for bed ...

They usually go in our room around 11 PM and wait for us to come in
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cher View Post
    Awww ... that's cute!

This is how my dogs tell me it's time for bed ...

They usually go in our room around 11 PM and wait for us to come in
    That's so funny. I know Wheezer would do that if he could! I saw the little "pet steps" at Target and briefly considered buying them. I don't think he'd use them because he know if he's patient somebody will tuck him in
  6. Cher
    Quote Originally Posted by tjheath78 View Post
    That's so funny. I know Wheezer would do that if he could! I saw the little "pet steps" at Target and briefly considered buying them. I don't think he'd use them because he know if he's patient somebody will tuck him in
    I saw some steps like that at PetsMart. I thought about buying them once we get a new bed frame. Right now the bed is just sitting on the floor so it's perfect height for both of them.
  7. Finding my own path!
    Finding my own path!
    Blog Entries
    We need to get some steps for Sophie! She usually just crawls up in our laps on the couch when she's ready for bed. Right now is the usual time we're crawling in bed... between 9 and 10 every night if not earlier...

Every Ending is Another Beginning!!!!
    "For I know the plans I have for you", Says the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11
    The cup of shite runneth over...
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    buddy just sleeps all day! and when it's time for bed, we head upstairs and he runs and jumps onthe bed. well, we do this thing with him where we put a "sleepytime collar" on him (so his tags don't jingle all night) and we have a second leash that's attached to one of the legs on the bed. so he is attached to the bed and has his own little pillow next to my side of the bed. anyway, he'll run and jump on the bed, i'll put his "sleepytime collar" on him, and he'll instantly go to his pillow. he's such a good boy!

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
  9. Finding my own path!
    Finding my own path!
    Blog Entries
    sleepytime collar.. that's not a bad idea! Sophie is too afraid to go around the houes without us so she stays in bed with us! LOL!! As long as one of us is in there she's happy! She curled up next to me on DH's pillow last night and was out like a light and slept from 1030 to 730 I was so happy!!!!

Every Ending is Another Beginning!!!!
    "For I know the plans I have for you", Says the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11
    The cup of shite runneth over...
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah, buddy follows me everywhere too. and he knows he gets to sleep in bed with me when dh has duty, but otherwise, he's very good about sleeping on the floor, we just have to attach him to the bed so that we know he's not gonna wonder around the room and potty somewhere. when we got him, he was 3 years old, and not properly housebroken, so on occassion, we still have issues with that.

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast