Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: New Fur-Baby

1. armychica06

New Fur-Baby

Advertisements
    I found a kitty yesterday while I was at the doctor's for a check up. I took him in with the intent of taking him to the Humane Society. Well the Humane Society is full and don't know when they will have room for more cats. They told me to find somewhere else *nicely* and gave me some cat food and litter.
    He is a very lovable cat- my heart is torn. I can't keep him- well I really don't want to. I already have another cat who is use to being by herself, even though she would get accustomed to him. My daughter is attached but I told her that we are finding him a home so hopefully I can find one soon. *sigh*
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed

sweety!
  3. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    I hope you find a new home for him soon
  4. Senior Member
    I know there are a million cats posted on this site, but it at least gives you another outlet to find a home...

www.petfinder.org

Way to save a precious furry life!!!
  5. Senior Member
    Aww I hope you find him a home!!

When I moved to Fallon, my DH got me 2 kittens to keep me some company while he was at work. Well, they got very territorial. We brought 4 other animals in this house, which they either tried to attack or stayed hidden all day, everyday. I got my DH a dog in July, and they're finally starting to warm up to her! It takes awhile for other animals that are used to being by themselves to warm up to other animals. If you do keep the kitten, I'm sure your other cat will warm up to him sooner or later.
  6. armychica06
    Quote Originally Posted by lovestosing View Post
    I know there are a million cats posted on this site, but it at least gives you another outlet to find a home...

www.petfinder.org

Way to save a precious furry life!!!
    Thank you- I have a digi cam so I am going to take pictures of him and post him up. Trying to find a home for him by the end of the week.
    If I didn't have a cat already I would definately keep him. He is very affectionate.