Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: upset tummy, need help

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

upset tummy, need help

Advertisements
    anyone know of a home remedy for dogs with upset tummies? i boiled some hamburger and mixed it with rice, but that didn't last long cause the dane is just too damn big and eats too much. should i continue to do that? is it ok to give her some pedialite? would that help? please help...i don't want a great dane with diarhea any more.

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i would think pedialite would be okay. mix it up with their water. try crushing up some immodium...we've used that before and there were no adverse side effects (lets just say...my dog is very very very allergic to roasted turkey)
  3. Senior Member
    My dog had diarrhea for 3 days, no idea why. All we did was let it run it's course. Hope your dog doesn't have it much longer!
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    we were told roxie will get sick if she eats any other kind of food other than her own, and she hasn't! so i'd like to know why she's sic. damn dogs

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
  5. Finding my own path!
    Finding my own path!
    Blog Entries
    when Sophie kept throwing up and being sick I mixed A LITTLE yogurt in with just a little bit of her food. The cultures from the yogurt help the good bacteria in their stomach and intestines. She felt better the next day and no more throwing up! She also had some pretty bad diarhea and it helped that as well!!! you can just keep her on the brat diet as well... bland sticky mashed potatoes, rice, crackers and things like that... throw some yogurt and even some cottage cheese in there and it should help!! GOOD LUCK!!

Every Ending is Another Beginning!!!!
    "For I know the plans I have for you", Says the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11
    The cup of shite runneth over...