Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: any ideas?

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

any ideas?

Advertisements
    since we brought the neighbor's dogs into the house, mine has been acting out...i think. well, anyway, in the last week, he's probably peed in the house at least 5 or 6 times, and he doesn't normally do that. could he be saying "hey, this is my house"? is he acting out? or maybe he just has to pee more?

anyone have any idea how i can remedy this?

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    he could be doing just what you say, he could be like hey buddy this is my turf..I honestly dont know how to remedy that...When we got our second dog, our first one never did that...
  3. GI_JOES_WIFEY
    they are just like jealous children aren't they? Mine hates me given my attention to any other animal. Its my fault I spoiled him so bad. I am not sure how I would handle that other to say that I know better than to add another pet into this household with Old jealous one here lol
    good luck!
  4. Photographer in Southern CA
    Photographer in Southern CA
    Blog Entries

i think its acting out. is he losing attention because of the dog?
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    he probably is missing out on some attention, but i'm trying so hard to give it to him. he's allowed on the furtinure, and the others aren't. he's allowed to go upstairs, and he sleeps with me after dh leaves. after i shower in the morning i play with him for like 15-20 min. before i leave. and we play upstairs so the others don't flip out.

dh said it's probably cause they're in heat and he's the male so he's gotta compete with the odors they're putting out.

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones