Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Question??

1. Christi
    Christi

A Question??

Advertisements
    How much would you pay for a puppy/kitten, etc.?? We are looking at getting a puggle and the price of him is $400.00. Does that sound alittle steep or just about right?? Just wondering..TIA
  2. Senior Member
    actually that seems like a good price for a puggle...they go anywhere from $300 - $800...i would just say be careful who you buy it from...do they offer a health guarantee? does the puppy have it's shots? you know that sort of stuff...
    i spent $1500 on my english bulldog which is actually very cheap for the breed.
  3. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    personally, i've only adopted one cat. but i've heard of some crazy prices for dogs. My ex paid over a grand for his pure-bred rotweiler (sp). so i guess if you're looking for a specific kind of dog, 400 sounds right to me...
  4. Armylove
    For a cat I wouldnt pay more than 100, for a dog, I mean depends on what kind. I want a dog, its like 900. I dont know if I would actually do it, but Im a big fan of the pound and adopting dogs and cats that need homes, not ones that are bread..

But 400 sounds pretty good for a dog.
  5. Senior Member
    I bought my Yorkie for $500, but that's actually really cheap for that kind of dog.
  6. ImaLuckyWife
    Our boxer was 700! The next dog we wanna get is a great dane...and when we were lookin at them...the ones my husband liked were 2000.
  7. Cheeseburger in Paradise
    Cheeseburger in Paradise
    Blog Entries
    We bought our Boxer in Hawaii for $600 and that's incredibly cheap around here for a registered Boxer. That's the most I've ever paid for a pet though.

A cat, well I wouldn't pay much for a kitten. We adopted our cat from the humane society here and it was $55 but he came neutered, with a microchip and had his first shots.
  8. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    I would pay whatever the adoption fee was. I'm not big on buying from breeders or home sellers, just because I would rather save a life in a shelter That does seem pretty dang spendy though - but that's just me...
    "Wine is proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  9. ImaLuckyWife
    Funny story....when we were looking for boxers we called a breeder and asked if she had fawn n white boxers....she sais yea...so we drove a good distance....n we get there...n she had brindle pit bulls not fawn boxers she was tryin to sell the pits as boxers. So we said no thank you! So than they were tryin to sell us a puggle...she was like they jus look like boxers...we said nope..they are cute jus no boxer. Beagle n pug lol that deff doesnt equal a boxer They were than like we can put u on a list when we have another litter ... we said no thanks lol.... they were a big breeder...sorta like a puppy mill... But yea after searchin we finally got our Bub!!
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

That sounds about right from what i've seen on prices of dogs. I'd go for it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast