Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our cats...(Funny story)

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Our cats...(Funny story)

Advertisements
    Are so pissed off at us right now. One of them walked by me a few minutes ago and smelled HORRIBLE. When she walked by again I realized it was She has long hair and sometimes it gets stuck in her butt hair. I HATE when it happens...but what are you going to do? She sure as hek isn't getting on my furniture like that.

So I wrapped her in a towel and took her outside so my husband could cut it all out. Oh man, she was hissing and growling at us. The hair was so thick the scissors wouldn't even cut it. and my husband and I were both gagging so bad we had to stop.

So finally we wrapped her back up in the towel and took her to the sink to spray her butt down. At this point she was so mad she started spitting and hissing As soon as the water hit her she shot out of my arms. Water still running in the sink we took off after her. Both of us fell on our asses trying to catch her! I laughed so hard I almost peed myself.

I'm still laughing while I type this. We finally caught her again and sprayed her down really well. The whole time our other cat kept batting at our legs and hissing at us because she thought we were hurting her sister. Thank goodness they don't have claws or we would have been in trouble.

I doubt we'll be seeing much of either of them for the rest of the night.
  2. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    OMG! poor cat was that the one I was playing with the other night?
    don't you call that dingelberry or something like that?? when I 1st started working at Chili's one of my co workers would call me like that and I had no idea what it was
  3. Senior Member
    tee hee hee! Poor kitty! One night my cat had a dingleberry and I couldn't figure out why he was making a screeching meow and darting back and forth across the house. Apparently he was trying to run away from it! Finally, I could smell it and chased him around until I could catch it with a paper towel......but I really wish I had a camera for that moment!
  4. achicnsocal
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    OMG you both have me laughing so hard!

Shaky, John said it's so funny how innocent you are. I can't believe someone called you a dingleberry!
  6. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    The funny thing is I would laugh so bad with him without knowing what it was untill he told me hey but that was about 5 yrs ago now I know what it means
  7. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    I actually thought it was something cute cause of the berry, you know like a raspberry
  8. KevzQueen
    aw poor kitty. Too bad they can't understand why we do things.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Poor Shaky!!!
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleB View Post
    Are so pissed off at us right now. One of them walked by me a few minutes ago and smelled HORRIBLE. When she walked by again I realized it was She has long hair and sometimes it gets stuck in her butt hair. I HATE when it happens...but what are you going to do? She sure as hek isn't getting on my furniture like that.

So I wrapped her in a towel and took her outside so my husband could cut it all out. Oh man, she was hissing and growling at us. The hair was so thick the scissors wouldn't even cut it. and my husband and I were both gagging so bad we had to stop.

So finally we wrapped her back up in the towel and took her to the sink to spray her butt down. At this point she was so mad she started spitting and hissing As soon as the water hit her she shot out of my arms. Water still running in the sink we took off after her. Both of us fell on our asses trying to catch her! I laughed so hard I almost peed myself.

I'm still laughing while I type this. We finally caught her again and sprayed her down really well. The whole time our other cat kept batting at our legs and hissing at us because she thought we were hurting her sister. Thank goodness they don't have claws or we would have been in trouble.

I doubt we'll be seeing much of either of them for the rest of the night.

great story!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast