Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: master kitten plan

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

master kitten plan

Advertisements
    ok so i've figured out a way to convince dh to let me pick out two kittens from the humane society wherever we go:

conviently need to go to petsmart/petco (on adoption days) under the pretense of making a goodie box up for my dog. when we get there go aww look at the cute kittens. he'll let me get one (two b/c they always say to adopt 2 if you are adopting especially if they are siblings) if i really want one.

either that or just them when he's on his first deployment
  2. Senior Member
    I wouldn't recommend plan #2. That's a good way to get in hot water fast with a husband. Not to mention, what if HE doesn't want two since you are partners in this. Not a suprise he wants to come home to when he gets back from deployment.

3. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    haha, i got a kitten while df was on deployment. but i told him in email first to make sure he was ok with it, he didn't mind.
    but if your dh sees the kittens at petco...well who can resist an adorable little kitten??? have you run the idea by him yet?
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    haven't got the idea to him yet...i've suggested it in a round about way. we'll talk once we move and get settled. there is a lot going on right now. i think i'll take him to petsmart though when i go up