Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: WTH is wrong with my animals???

1. Senior Member

Screwy WTH is wrong with my animals???

Advertisements
    The dog and the cat are pacing the house. The cat is randomly meowing. In the past hour the cat has walked and meowed more than he has all week. For about 5 minutes both of them sat side by side and stared behind the toilet. I looked back there, theres nothing. Not even dirt, just the wall and the floor.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I wonder if they are sensing something? I know a lot of times animals will act strange before an earthquake etc...
  3. Senior Member
    I don't know what their deal is. Just a minute ago the dog was one side of me and the cat on the other. They were both staring at me. It was creepy. I guess I'll know what their deal is if something big happens
  4. ive never been so alone, and ive never been so alive
    ive never been so alone, and ive never been so alive
    my dads dogs are sensitive to spirits. possibility?
    "Will you tell me what you saw and I'll tell you what you missed, when the ocean met the sky. "
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by miraluu View Post
    my dads dogs are sensitive to spirits. possibility?
    That's what I was thinking! We had a maine coon who would stare directly behind me and meow at NOTHING. Those were always the nights I would "experience" something a little paranormal... dun dun DUNNNNNNN!
  6. Senior Member
    Good lord! I figured it out. I always look in on the hamster before I go to bed and she was gone! She got out of her cage and was roaming the house. The lid got left open. To bad I couldn't blame the kids for that No wonder the dog and cat were acting crazy. They were probably thinking "that thing is wondering the house. What should we do?"
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    Good lord! I figured it out. I always look in on the hamster before I go to bed and she was gone! She got out of her cage and was roaming the house. The lid got left open. To bad I couldn't blame the kids for that No wonder the dog and cat were acting crazy. They were probably thinking "that thing is wondering the house. What should we do?"
    It's better than a spirit or earthquake at least!
  8. Friendly Neighborhood Fabric Pimp
    Friendly Neighborhood Fabric Pimp
    too funny!

i had a cat tinkerbell and a rat buffy. one tim ei forgot buffy on my bed and went down stairs for dinner. i came back and was looking for buffy, couldnt find her. i asked tinkerbell and she knew right where she was...hiding under my pillows

Animals know animals!!
  9. Dez
    Destiny <3
    Destiny <3

LOL...

When I first started reading the thread I was also thinking spirits or bad weather etc too....

A lil furry one on the loose isn't nearly as bad
  10. Senior Member
    I looked in her cage this morning and she found some treasures while she was out exploring last night. A piece of plastic wrapping, probably from the toilet paper and a wad of dust bunny. I'm glad shes ok. The cat has really long claws right now he could have killed her in a second and the dog is a dog one little chomp even just playfully and she could be gone.