1. Trophy Wife in Training
    Trophy Wife in Training

Why Hill's Science Diet is Crap in A Bag

Advertisements
    TELL ME HOW YOU REALLY FEEL LADY!

http://loyalbiscuit.wordpress.com/20...crap-in-a-bag/

Very good article.. she tells it like it is
  2. Senior Member
    oh wow, she's from Maine. Might have to stop by their store when we go home to visit next. Thanks for posting! She's hilarious! (I'm totally assuming that the blogger is female, lol)
  3. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

It IS crap
  4. ♥ All You Need Is Love ♥
    ♥ All You Need Is Love ♥
    I liked that article

5. Banned
    Banned
    would have been great if she hadn't then "promoted" only one Holistic food...

if you have something to say fine-

there are tons of other foods out there that are just as good or even better as the one she "promoted"

for Hills and other foods out there- you do get what you pay for- and Hills is by far the Best for reg OTC non holistic foods.

and Some OF us have no choice to feed our pets Hills- they and Purina are the only one's that currently offer DM ( dietetic Maintainance for Diabetic pets)
    I know I am constantly on the look out for somethng Holistic for my sick little girl.

I would love to feed all three of them holistic- it just is not as easy yet.
  6. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Hi there. I'm the gal who writes the saucy blog about dogs and food. I promote all of my foods that I sell, but I'd rather see everyone go raw or homecooked. In fact, I would love it if I only sold fun things like collars and toys! I'm very upfront about that in my other posts, so please read the whole blog if you have time. In order to keep a reader's interest, I have to keep the posts as short and fun as possible. I would hate to lose a potential "convert" because I spent too much time on the foods I sell...that's not what it's about for me. So, with every rant, I usually only list one alternative. Yin and Yang. It is actually easier and cheaper to feed homecooked. More work? Sure! But, you can only achieve full control of your dog's dietary needs when you control every ingredient. Please see my post on my dog's situation here:

http://loyalbiscuit.wordpress.com/20...ptu-orli-chat/

And when you have time, read the other posts on nutrition. Glad you are all researching dog health.

p.s. We offer military discounts for any of you who visit Maine and can swing by the shop. Fire fighters and police. (Daddy is retired Army and now Firefighter, so I'm partial to the man or lady in uniform-HOORAH!)
  7. ♥ All You Need Is Love ♥
    ♥ All You Need Is Love ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by LoyalBiscuit View Post
    Hi there. I'm the gal who writes the saucy blog about dogs and food. I promote all of my foods that I sell, but I'd rather see everyone go raw or homecooked. In fact, I would love it if I only sold fun things like collars and toys! I'm very upfront about that in my other posts, so please read the whole blog if you have time. In order to keep a reader's interest, I have to keep the posts as short and fun as possible. I would hate to lose a potential "convert" because I spent too much time on the foods I sell...that's not what it's about for me. So, with every rant, I usually only list one alternative. Yin and Yang. It is actually easier and cheaper to feed homecooked. More work? Sure! But, you can only achieve full control of your dog's dietary needs when you control every ingredient. Please see my post on my dog's situation here:

http://loyalbiscuit.wordpress.com/20...ptu-orli-chat/

And when you have time, read the other posts on nutrition. Glad you are all researching dog health.

p.s. We offer military discounts for any of you who visit Maine and can swing by the shop. Fire fighters and police. (Daddy is retired Army and now Firefighter, so I'm partial to the man or lady in uniform-HOORAH!)

I wish I can go raw, I really do. However I am so worried I will screw it up somehow. It seems like a lot of work too. I'm not against doing a lot of work for my dog, but my freezer is already always full, I can't imagine having to buy meat all the time with how our freezer is now! Anyway, maybe I'm making excuses and it's really a lot easier than it sounds. Any good links or advice?

8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I agree it is crap
  9. The military, beaches, horses and dogs are my life
    The military, beaches, horses and dogs are my life
    i used to work for SD..

ewwwwwwwwwwwww...

i would feed pedigree (YUCK) over SD...

i feed nutro. i would love to go raw, but i'll stick with nutro. i LOVEEEE nutro!
    ~Ashley

10. I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    I'm a dirty martini! ;)
    I'm sorry but that Keen food......It looked like malt-o-meal! In the little "window" where were the pieces? It was all ground up! To each their own!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast