Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: poor buddy

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

poor buddy

Advertisements
    i took both the dogs to day care today. i've been taking buddy every other week cause of his back problems. but this was his week.

buddy can't really be in with the big dogs cause of his back so he gets put with the small group that right next to the big group. well, gwen was freaking out that she could see him, but he wasn't with her that she wouldn't even drink any water.

so they put buddy in the downstairs play room completely away from gwen. and gwen calls down and goes back to playing. buddy's have a good time cause in the downstairs play room they have squeaky toys! so he was playing with those...but...

he was all alone all day!

he was the only dogs in the downstairs area all day. so i don't know if i'm gonna keep bringing him or what..*sigh* poor bud having to be alone all day.

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
  2. Love Me, Love My Dog
    Love Me, Love My Dog
    Blog Entries
    can't you put Gwen in with the smaller group too? sometimes at the kennel I used to work for we would put siblings in with them b/c they would be totally different when they were not around the other! I hope you get the situation worked out!

I got wifeys
    SOS WIFEY TO SNARPHBLAT, CHELS, SAMANTHA, & SOS MISTRESS TO SAMSET

3. ♥ All You Need Is Love ♥
    ♥ All You Need Is Love ♥
    Awwww That made me sad! Poor buddy!

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I love to hear how she is so bonded to him, but i felt bad for buddy! Maybe you can put them in the downstairs room with a few other dogs?
    Are you scrappy enough for me
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i can't put her in the downstairs room cause she's way too big and way too playful for the dogs that go down there. hell, i can't even leave them outside in the potty area together because when buddy starts barking when i leave, gwen thinks it's time to play with him and smashes him. they are very very good at home, but in a play setting, i'm afraid she'll hurt him.

i love how bonded she is to him too. he's really helped her get over a lot. i think if it weren't for buddy, she would be still terrified of dh and every other man alive.

lordy i don't even want to know what it's going to be like when buddy goes...

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Dont think like that!!
    Are you scrappy enough for me