Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Min Pins

1. Senior Member

Min Pins

Advertisements
    I'm fostering a 5 week old Minature Pincher puppy for one of my friends while she is looking for him a home. Does anyone have any general advice on the breed? I'm so clueless. I've never had a small dog, the smallest dog that I've been around a daily basis was my mom's dachshund. I'm so scared that I/someone will step on him or something
  2. ♥ All You Need Is Love ♥
    ♥ All You Need Is Love ♥
    I always like to go to this site when I have dog breed info questions. Here is the link for the breed you're looking for :

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/miniaturepinscher.htm

I remember fostering one back in the day for like 2 days. I worked at a pet store and no one could foster the poor guy just for a couple days so I volunteered. I remember being up all night cause the dog would not stop barking! And it was way too hyper for me . Not my kind of breed, but hey I love all doggies

3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CarLooSHoo View Post
    I always like to go to this site when I have dog breed info questions. Here is the link for the breed you're looking for :

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/miniaturepinscher.htm

I remember fostering one back in the day for like 2 days. I worked at a pet store and no one could foster the poor guy just for a couple days so I volunteered. I remember being up all night cause the dog would not stop barking! And it was way too hyper for me . Not my kind of breed, but hey I love all doggies
    Thanks so much for the link!
  4. Senior Member
    My FIL's girlfriend has a Min Pin. She ( the dog ) seems to have a LOT of energy and needs plenty of room to run around. She can jump really high and gets so excited that she sometimes pees ( not a lot, just drops ). Although she is over a year old now she still had tons of energy but she is a great dog. Since the dog you are fostering is only 5 weeks old it may not be as hyper as the dog I have experience with, though. Good luck with it!