Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Banfield Wellness Plan Cancellation?

1. *Too Blessed To Be Stressed*
    *Too Blessed To Be Stressed*

Question Banfield Wellness Plan Cancellation?

Advertisements
    Does anyone know the protocol?
    I want to drop ours, but Im pretty sure there is a year contract or something right? I just can't afford the extra $40 a month with the new baby coming. I only really got it because I couldn't afford the outragous out of pocket expenses to get them both vaccinated and fixed at the same time and it was cheaper this way, but now all they need is a yearly check up.
    Also, I just read online that if something happens to them and they pass away we still have to pay the monthly premium. That is cruel.
  2. lord help us all!
    lord help us all!
    i believe if you canncel it, you have to pay the difference in price from the monthly fee's you have already paid and the full price of the services you already recieved. i THINK. not for sure
  3. *Too Blessed To Be Stressed*
    *Too Blessed To Be Stressed*
    Yea, Im going to wait till the year is up, but I have read ALOT of horrible reviews online just now. They wont cancel and continue to charge you and I read on one of them that you may have to write a letter to cancel, a letter? What is this 1850? I will keep it till August because it will screw me worse to cancel but I want it gone after that and I don't know how to cancel it when the contract is up since my doofus DH tossed the paperwork.