Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does their silliness make you smile?

1. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries

How does their silliness make you smile?

Advertisements
    So I think its pretty well known that our furballs can get us out of the worst funks and can make us crack a smile even on the worse day with their silly antics.

Lets talk about some things that your silly billys do that make you smile or crack up no matter how bad of a day you are having .
  2. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    Oh geez, my pigs and rabbits can keep me entertained for hours

My guinea pigs Nismo and Momo, they are a riot. They are like the grumpy old men, they fight, but they love each other and cuddle up when it comes to nap time. Momo will nudge Nismo on the butt with his nose when he wants him to move out of the way, and Nismo just lets out a wheek of complaint, looks back and runs off. Nismo will perch on the ramp of their hayloft and stick his nose out when its breakfast or dinnertime . Momo will wheek VERY loudly when he's hungry....which is ALWAYS . And as soon as he hears me open the pellet drawers next to their cage, eh RUNS and stands on top of his pellet bowl waiting for treats because he knows I give treats to the rabbits when I open that drawer and rustle around ....and the stories go on

The rabbits, OMG forget it. Dori is like a dog/cat combo. Some of the funniest things she does is when she flops herself on the ground on her back when she is ready to relax . She is black but her belly is cream colored, so we just hear a thump and see this white belly sticking up and Dori rubbing her head back and forth trying to get comfortable .

Enkei is a riot too, he does this thing with his mouth where it looks like he's talking to you, its hilarious. If you talk back to him he just does it more and faster, then he stops, shakes his head and hops away

I have a million stories of how these furballs can always make me crack up no matter what
  3. Senior Member
    My golden retriever tassie is super calm and lazy, she usually just sits around getting spoiled, but when you get home she runs to the door and does this adorable little bark/growl that sounds like "rooo rooo ROOOOO!!" She also crosses her front legs every time she stretches.

My Dad's golden retriever has sepparation anxiety... If you leave him alone in the back yard alone for more than 5 minutes he starts crying and whining like a little baby. My dad likes to talk about how tough and manly his dog is... then the dog starts crying

My sisters cairn terrier tilts his head like 90 degrees to each side when you say "dog park" to him

I love my doggies
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Scarlet hides things everywhere, I think it's hilarious. Every time I go to bed I find a toy or a bone, she usually puts them under my pillow. She's even snuck a bone into the washer before while I was loading laundry. It makes me smile finding them.

Also, she knows that when I actually get dressed it means I'm leaving. The second I put jeans on she runs under the bed and hides. If I try to pull her out she'll make herself just big enough not to fit. It's a pain in the ass, but it cracks me up.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    My Bullmastiff cracks me up allllll day long!
    He's so big and he doesn't realize it... he always hits his head when he going out the door.....or when he tries to turn around in the hallway he always hits his head (again). And we have hardwood floors so he slides around EVERYWHERE when he runs He always has this huge drool thing hanging from his mouth and doesnt realize it.....lol He's just so doofy and silly, I LOVE IT!
  6. ...it seemed like a good idea at the time...
    ...it seemed like a good idea at the time...
    my dog is just plain crazy weird! anything and everything he does makes me smile, but he LOVES to plow thro your legs when youre sitting on the couch with your feet on the ottoman to make sure you know that hes still there!
  7. Senior Member
    My cat runs around the house and does this spastic meow and I can't help but crack up.
    She also grabs her toy mouse and throws it with her mouth. It's so cute.
    =
    HE'S HOME!
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Him- Iraq then we will be at Ft wainwright again
    My cat and dog have a love hate relationship and late at night they run around like crazy then I see them sleeping together on the couch so calm I will never understand those two
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdshorty View Post
    Oh geez, my pigs and rabbits can keep me entertained for hours

My guinea pigs Nismo and Momo, they are a riot. They are like the grumpy old men, they fight, but they love each other and cuddle up when it comes to nap time. Momo will nudge Nismo on the butt with his nose when he wants him to move out of the way, and Nismo just lets out a wheek of complaint, looks back and runs off. Nismo will perch on the ramp of their hayloft and stick his nose out when its breakfast or dinnertime . Momo will wheek VERY loudly when he's hungry....which is ALWAYS . And as soon as he hears me open the pellet drawers next to their cage, eh RUNS and stands on top of his pellet bowl waiting for treats because he knows I give treats to the rabbits when I open that drawer and rustle around ....and the stories go on

The rabbits, OMG forget it. Dori is like a dog/cat combo. Some of the funniest things she does is when she flops herself on the ground on her back when she is ready to relax . She is black but her belly is cream colored, so we just hear a thump and see this white belly sticking up and Dori rubbing her head back and forth trying to get comfortable .

Enkei is a riot too, he does this thing with his mouth where it looks like he's talking to you, its hilarious. If you talk back to him he just does it more and faster, then he stops, shakes his head and hops away

I have a million stories of how these furballs can always make me crack up no matter what
    You make me want bunnies and guineas. I used to have guineas and I loved them.
    =
    HE'S HOME!
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    well, they are both pretty silly. vengeance likes to try to "talk" to the birds-he makes these clicking noises, and it's so cute and silly when he does it. he also likes to sit on my lap when i use th potty. sometimes, he tries to cuddle with one of us on the bed, but almost falls off because he's not so bright. occasionally, he gets drool like a dog. he also likes to get in my way a lot, when i'm trying to play on SOS, so i have to stop and pet him.

mari isn't as silly, but she loves to play. she used to wear herself out with the laser pointer until we found out she has heart disease. now she can't do that anymore. she likes to bat things off of counters a lot too. my cell phone, lighters, pens...you lift up a couch and you never know what you might find. my favorite is when she's cuddling for a while and she lays on her back. she likes to have her belly rubbed and makes the cutest, but silliest face. also i wake up a lot with her sleeping on my back.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast