Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Biting Problem

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

Biting Problem

Advertisements
    My cat is 8 months old and he won't stop biting. He jumps on me and bites and scratches sometimes. he attacks me when I'm sleeping or when he wats attention. I have tried EVERYTHING please help!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm having de-ja-vu! I had a cat that did the exact same thing. I tried several different things He was put on Prozac (helped for a while one it kicked in, but not completely) I even took him to acupuncture which (believe it or not) helped, until one day he ate one of the needles and had to have surgery right then and there. That was the end of that. The only thing that helped him was getting another cat. He just stopped all the sudden! It was a miracle!!! At the time I was taking care of my grandmother with ahlstimers (i know i didnt spell that right) and I was so worried he would do it too her but he never touched her. Its like he knew she was fragile or something. Anyways, I don't know if that is your answer but it worked for him. There are cat behaviorist out there. Talk to your vet.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

see we thought maybe another cat would help so we visited my parents' house and he jumped on my sister's cat and bit her too. I am going to take him to the vet because I have had it. I love the little guy but he wakes me up 5 and 6 times a night and i have classes to go to and a wedding to plan and a deployment to get ready for lol. thanks though <3