Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cat liter!! HELP!

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

cat liter!! HELP!

Advertisements
    SOOOOOOOO where on earth do you all keep your cat liter boxes??? Before we had a storage room off the back room so it easily fit in there. Here we have nothing like that.
  2. Photographer in Southern CA
    Photographer in Southern CA
    Blog Entries

we have a little counter in the hallway upstairs. there was NO logical use or it, so we use that. we need something high so the dogs don't get in it.

Next place I hope we have a full size washer/ dryer so I will probably put them on the dryer
  3. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    I don't have much room either so mine is in our tiny bathroom. I don't have much guests here so it's not a problem. In our old place we had a huge bathroom which also had washer/dryer connections. We didn't have a washer/dryer so we put the litter box in there.
  4. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

My sister keeps hers in her bathrooms. She had 5 cats so she has HUGE boxes in them and there is always litter all over the place from the 5 of them
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Cabinet in the garage. We buy the plastic containers of it. I stock up when its on sale and buy hundreds of pounds at a time.
    One option is to buy a large sealable hopper, the type that can be used for dog food. They have a sealable lid. keep it outdoors, somewhere out of the way.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guynavywife View Post
    Cabinet in the garage. We buy the plastic containers of it. I stock up when its on sale and buy hundreds of pounds at a time.
    One option is to buy a large sealable hopper, the type that can be used for dog food. They have a sealable lid. keep it outdoors, somewhere out of the way.
    Not the liter itself but the box
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkley View Post
    Not the liter itself but the box
    Ooooooh.
    I have a third bathroom. I have a giant little box in the bathtube. I lined the bathtube with a shower liner first. When guests stay, i can lift it all out, and the tub is clean. You have kids. I guess you don't have an extra bathtub though...
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  8. I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.
    I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.
    Ours is in our laundry room with a baby gate up
  9. Senior Member
    In my second bathroom. I use Feline Pine litter though, so no litter box smell and no tracking. Plus when it's time to dump the box, I take it to the end of the yard and throw it out in the woods. It's completely bio-degradable.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    We built a little "doghouse" type of box out in the garage, and linked it via a cat door into the laundry room. So basically the cats go through the door into the garage, but are contained within the little house and we have two boxes in there. We built a flap that flips up for us to access the litter boxes for changing them. It works out really well, keeps the smell and the mess out of the house, and prevents the cats from hightailing it when we open the garage door.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast