Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Nightline special on Friday

1. In my own little crazy world . . it's ok, they know me here.
    In my own little crazy world . . it's ok, they know me here.

Nightline special on Friday

Advertisements
    For anyone involved in dog rescue or who would like to learn more about the ugly reality of puppy mills, tomorrow night's Nightline is going to be a special on the puppymills in Lancaster County, PA . . the puppy mill capital of the east coast. Also, unfortunately, a 20 minute drive from where I live. The rescue I volunteer for received a letter from ABC announcing the program and promising that is going to be very special.
    It has been almost a year since the Oprah show on puppy mills aired. The Nightline correspondents on the show are traveling with Bill Smith of Main Line Animal Rescue, the same person who was on Oprah's show.
    Just thought maybe some of you might be interested. We need to keep educating the public on this horror of puppy mills in order to one day put an end to them!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Thanks!
  3. In my own little crazy world . . it's ok, they know me here.
    In my own little crazy world . . it's ok, they know me here.

Rescue raffle

Hello . . thought maybe some of you might be interested in this. The rescue I volunteer for has an annual easter basket raffle and it's going on now. The baskets are filled with things for dogs and humans and are amazing! They range in price value from $330 to over $2000 dollars. The tickets are $5 each and your raffle tickets numbers are emailed to you. Tomorrow is the last day to buy tickets. The rescue website is www.frenchbulldogrescue.org, just in case anyone is interested!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Nightline is 20/20 right? I am dvr'ing 20/20 tomorrow, just making sure its the same thing
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGAN JO View Post
    Nightline is 20/20 right? I am dvr'ing 20/20 tomorrow, just making sure its the same thing
    I think they are both on ABC, but not the same thing! 20/20 is a prime-time show...I think Nightline is late night, like after the local news, and I believe it's a daily program, unlike 20/20.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah982 View Post
    I think they are both on ABC, but not the same thing! 20/20 is a prime-time show...I think Nightline is late night, like after the local news, and I believe it's a daily program, unlike 20/20.
    Ok thanks! I set the dvr for 20/20 and wasn't sure because there was no episode description...I'll see if I can find nightline.