Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donkey!? Donkey HUSH!!

1. Do NOT follow me... I walk into WALLS.
    Do NOT follow me... I walk into WALLS.

Shock Donkey!? Donkey HUSH!!

Advertisements
    So.. does anyone else have a donkey out front (literally) that starts hollering at 11:30 and 2 AM for food everynight? All I'm hearing right now is HEEEHAWWWW repeatedly. If the thing wasn't brown, and it weren't pitch black outside right now.. I'd take a picture to include.

Proud Wifey to OliveJuice, Aura612 & Battle Buddy to JessicaRocca
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    lol. Thats hilarious. I'm sorry tho it must be keeping you guys up all night. Anyways, To answer your question nope. no donkeys here..
  3. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    LOL my sisters does at about 4am. And the neighbor down her road ....theres goes off at about 1am. Its the most silliest annoying sound ever.
  4. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    OMFG

that sucks to be you
  5. Do NOT follow me... I walk into WALLS.
    You know, I should be annoyed, but it'll start doing it and I start laughing EVERYTIME. What's worse is being woken up by guinea's (however you spell it, they are ugly, they lay eggs and honk. The look like a cross between a bald turkey, chicken and peacock though. It's.. UGLY.) They are under my window at anywhere from 8:30 to noon. HONKING. Now.. the donkey, who is pregnant which is why she's in the front yard, I feed her cinnamon (sp?) mints all the time. She's cute.

6. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberLu View Post
    You know, I should be annoyed, but it'll start doing it and I start laughing EVERYTIME. What's worse is being woken up by guinea's (however you spell it, they are ugly, they lay eggs and honk. The look like a cross between a bald turkey, chicken and peacock though. It's.. UGLY.) They are under my window at anywhere from 8:30 to noon. HONKING. Now.. the donkey, who is pregnant which is why she's in the front yard, I feed her cinnamon (sp?) mints all the time. She's cute.
    Are you kidding?! I would be laughing all the time at the random fact that there is a DONKEY anywhere within 100ft of me!

What do you feed the guineas?
  7. Do NOT follow me... I walk into WALLS.
    Quote Originally Posted by coloradokitkat View Post
    Are you kidding?! I would be laughing all the time at the random fact that there is a DONKEY anywhere within 100ft of me!

What do you feed the guineas?
    Aww no no, she's really IS cute, and she's so pregnant right now she's bulging. It's adorable. AND she has really soft ears. I should mention at this point.. lol she is not MY pet. She's my grammies. (Who also has a cow named Winkie.) I live on a farm, what can I say? lol.

Guineas.. eat.. bugs, seeds stuff like that. THOSE ugly things aren't even ours, the belong to the guy up the road who lets them roam, he has no grass at his house so they come and usually go up to my grammies and honk at the gate in a "pissed off honk" (no, really, they do!) because she's locked them out. She's trying to plant her flower beds and they keep eating all the seeds out of it.

At some point, I'll have to take pictures (maybe tomorrow) and post all the "Pets" around here.

8. Senior Member
    LMFAO I literally laughed out loud at this. Wow I didnt know people actually had those as pets. Too funny.
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Our neighbors have a donkey, Willie Nelson. I love hearing him in the morning - when we can hear him over the roosters and peacock that also live around us,
  10. Am
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberLu View Post
    Aww no no, she's really IS cute, and she's so pregnant right now she's bulging. It's adorable. AND she has really soft ears. I should mention at this point.. lol she is not MY pet. She's my grammies. (Who also has a cow named Winkie.) I live on a farm, what can I say? lol.

Guineas.. eat.. bugs, seeds stuff like that. THOSE ugly things aren't even ours, the belong to the guy up the road who lets them roam, he has no grass at his house so they come and usually go up to my grammies and honk at the gate in a "pissed off honk" (no, really, they do!) because she's locked them out. She's trying to plant her flower beds and they keep eating all the seeds out of it.

At some point, I'll have to take pictures (maybe tomorrow) and post all the "Pets" around here.
    We've got a rooster but I can tune him out. We brought him (and some of the other animals) in during a hurricane once. We had family staying with us too because we were farther from the coast. The rooster woke everyone in the house up at sunrise. I never heard him.

Guineas are ridiculous. As for your neighbor letting them roam, it's just the nature of the bird. Don't hold it against him. Ours were forever jumping the fence and seeing what yummy bugs were in the neighbors yard.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast