Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Anyone else's cat?

  1. Senior Member
    Kelleysquared's Avatar
    Kelleysquared is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Posts
    6,040
    #1

    Screwy Anyone else's cat?

    Advertisements
    Get crazier after getting fixed? I thought they were supposed to chill out, but my cat is more of a nutcase than before. I can't walk anywhere in my house without her taking a flying leap at me.
    Will she chill out soon? Or am I stuck with it? I love her to pieces and the craziness cracks me up, but I'm just curious.
    She has however become more cuddly. She used to sleep at the foot of the bed and she now either sleeps under the covers near my chest or right by my face.
    =
    HE'S HOME!
  2. Occasional lurker
    Serpentine's Avatar
    Serpentine is offline
    Occasional lurker
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    12,969
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelleysquared View Post
    Get crazier after getting fixed? I thought they were supposed to chill out, but my cat is more of a nutcase than before. I can't walk anywhere in my house without her taking a flying leap at me.
    Will she chill out soon? Or am I stuck with it? I love her to pieces and the craziness cracks me up, but I'm just curious.
    She has however become more cuddly. She used to sleep at the foot of the bed and she now either sleeps under the covers near my chest or right by my face.
    awww I don't know...but my kitten needs to get fixed...he's not up to date on his shots so I don't know where to call that will fix him anway...

  3. Senior Member
    Kelleysquared's Avatar
    Kelleysquared is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Posts
    6,040
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    awww I don't know...but my kitten needs to get fixed...he's not up to date on his shots so I don't know where to call that will fix him anway...
    I put off getting my cat fixed for a long time.Then she went into heat and I called the next day.
    =
    HE'S HOME!
  4. Senior Member
    Kelleysquared's Avatar
    Kelleysquared is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Posts
    6,040
    #4
    =
    HE'S HOME!
  5. Senior Member
    INDPNDNTwomn05's Avatar
    INDPNDNTwomn05 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Fort Riley, KS
    Posts
    1,265
    #5
    it's normal...they get crazier and crazier...haha.

    Siggy by AshMark's
    Mr. & Mrs. since August 20, 2010 He's home! Finally Together
  6. Senior Member
    Kelleysquared's Avatar
    Kelleysquared is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Posts
    6,040
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by INDPNDNTwomn05 View Post
    it's normal...they get crazier and crazier...haha.
    Oh geez. And I thought she was bad before.
    =
    HE'S HOME!
  7. Occasional lurker
    Serpentine's Avatar
    Serpentine is offline
    Occasional lurker
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    12,969
    #7
    My cats are both bad. They're sweet and cuddly...but no manners..I just couldn't bring myself to train them...oops..

  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Volare.'s Avatar
    Volare. is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,924

    #8
    .
    Last edited by Volare.; 12-05-2011 at 01:17 PM.
  9. A Beautiful Mistake
    truzbabygirl's Avatar
    truzbabygirl is offline
    A Beautiful Mistake
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    19,863
    #9
    My cat did , after he was fixed he liked to try to make out with me...
  10. Senior Member
    Kelleysquared's Avatar
    Kelleysquared is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Posts
    6,040
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    My cats are both bad. They're sweet and cuddly...but no manners..I just couldn't bring myself to train them...oops..
    Sounds just like mine. I've attempted training her though. But she's too stubborn.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyboysGirl View Post
    Mine is just a nutcase, either way. We got her fixed only a month after we got her so I really didn't notice a difference.
    Certainly makes for a lively house, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by truzbabygirl View Post
    My cat did , after he was fixed he liked to try to make out with me...
    =
    HE'S HOME!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •