Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Calling the vet in the am

1. Senior Member

Grumpy Calling the vet in the am

Advertisements
    Our kitten, Miko has decided he wants to start peeing on the floor. I am assuming it is because he isn't neutered yet, I picked him up as a stray. So, I am going to call the vet tomorrow and see if he can get him in to be seen. Not exactly what I wanted to be doing this week, and not exactly what I have time for, but I don't really have a choice in the matter.

2. Senior Member
    I made DH set up another litter box in the spare bathroom because I thought maybe he is just being rebellious and doesn't want to share a box. I hear him scratching around in it now. Dh JUST cleaned the main litter box yesterday, washed it out and all, so it's not like the other one isn't clean. This kitten is gonna be the death of me, I swear.

3. Senior Member
    I'm sorry.

I have no idea what to tell you... my white cat just randomly started pooping on the floor one day. She only does it in her bathroom though.

She's peed on the stove twice, the counter once, and likes to pee on plastic bags.

The vet said it's because she's "acting out" against the pregnancy, and will be better once I have the baby.

The thing is... I have two cats, and only the white one is the only one of them does it.

Last edited by SenseOfHumor; 03-15-2009 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Spelling
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey&Kyle View Post
    I'm sorry.

I have no idea what to tell you... my white cat just randomly started pooping on the floor one day. She only does it in her bathroom though.

She's peed on the stove twice, the counter once, and likes to pee on plastic bags.

The vet said it's because she's "acting out" against the pregnancy, and will be better once I have the baby.

The thing is... I have two cats, and only the white one is the only one of them does it.

Yea, Miko seems to like to pee on things left on the floor. Yesterday it was a small plastic bag. Today it was DH's giant road atlas. He was pissed, but I had a good at that one.

5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustBreathe View Post
    Yea, Miko seems to like to pee on things left on the floor. Yesterday it was a small plastic bag. Today it was DH's giant road atlas. He was pissed, but I had a good at that one.
    The dog pooped on DH's "101 things about WoW" book and I about , I was laughing so hard.

Lemme know what the vet says... maybe your's will be right.
  6. Senior Member
    Hopefully acting out is all it is. He could have a little infection too!! Good luck at the vet today.